The positive thread

Feeders101

Being an Auburn fan, an Alabama loss is never that bad ... unless it is against a team from the north.
The upset of the Bowl Games so far.
If Auburn beats FSU, then that will be the upset of the Year.

I was routing for Auburn, didn't happen though....Watch out for them Sooners next year....

One day this week I was sick. On this day I ate a steak got some really really great news from a doctor had sex two times found a load of firewood on the way to the doctor watched a movie and had fun with the family and bought my wife a surprise gift and her favorite takeout. I told her I love her more than ever I don't understand why I was blessed with her and thanks for making this one of my best sick days ever or just one of my blessed and favored days ever.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
One day this week I was sick. On this day I ate a steak got some really really great news from a doctor had sex two times found a load of firewood on the way to the doctor watched a movie and had fun with the family and bought my wife a surprise gift and her favorite takeout. I told her I love her more than ever I don't understand why I was blessed with her and thanks for making this one of my best sick days ever or just one of my blessed and favored days ever.
WORD 407 thats awesome dude lol

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sex twice in one day!!! You're set for the rest of the month.