The religion of peace strikes again...

trickpony1

Besides, the point isn't geography anyway. The point is that muslims are involved in another terror incident. Something needs to be done no doubt about it!

Post#2664.

The Japanese believed themselves to be supreme beings.....much like the muslims do.

The Japanese had to be stopped.

It's curious that in post #2664, you comment, to the effect, that something needs to be done about muslim terrorist attacks yet in post #2680, you post material that casts a dim view of how the Japanese were stopped.

Which is it?
I'm confused........

wkmac

Post#2664.

The Japanese believed themselves to be supreme beings.....much like the muslims do.

It's curious that in post #2664, you comment, to the effect, that something needs to be done about muslim terrorist attacks yet in post #2680, you post material that casts a dim view of how the Japanese were stopped.

Which is it?
I'm confused........

You don't sarcasm much do you.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Post#2664.

Which is it?
I'm confused........

Americans have a GREATER feeling of superiority over ALL RACES, who are you to call out the japanese or muslims?

TOS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hero SAS sniper saves father and eight-year-old son from being beheaded by ISIS maniac

The brave British marksman saved the terrified eight-year-old and his father after taking out the crazed jihadi with a head shot from 1,000 metres away.

The special forces crack shot then killed two other members of the hated terror group, who were also taking part in the sick planned execution.

ISIS militants had decreed that the little boy and his father must die after branding them "infidels" because they refused to denounce their fait

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/597166/SAS-sniper-saves-boy-ISIS-Syria

trickpony1

who are you to call out the japanese or muslims?

Gosh......I'm just a casual observer who has noticed that Americans don't behead people, fly planes into buildings or run into crowded areas and detonate explosive vests among other tragedies to innocent people.

I'm just a casual observer who has talked to people who were around in 1941+ when the Japanese did their thing, like blow hell out of a naval base, while their diplomats were talking détente with that nation's government.

Who are you to call ANYBODY out?

Last edited:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gosh......I'm just a casual observer who has noticed that Americans don't behead people, fly planes into buildings or run into crowded areas and detonate explosive vests among other tragedies to innocent people.

I'm just a casual observer who has talked to people who were around in 1941+ when the Japanese did their thing, like blow hell out of a naval base, while their diplomats were talking détente with that nation's government.

Who are you to call ANYBODY out?

I am calling YOU out. Why stop the wayback machine in 1941??

Why not go back to 1848 when WHITE AMERICANS were beheading thousands of American Indians for cash??

Oh wait, youre WHITE, so ignoring your RACIST relatives attrocities is par for the course.. and it always better to bash on other races not of your own.

TOS.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Gosh......I don't know.

What's the difference between 1941 (Pearl Harbor attack) and today (August 10, 2015)?

You tell me.
The difference is Japan is a country, and Islam is a religion.
We were waging a war with clear obtainable goals. Now we are waging a war against an idea.
One war is winnable, the other is not.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Americans have a GREATER feeling of superiority over ALL RACES, who are you to call out the japanese or muslims?

TOS.

...and no one displays their ego and ignorance more than you POS! Your obvious beliefs of superiority over BCer's opinions translates to a little wee wee syndrome, which is another way of phrasing "inferiority". But, you'll disagree because you have the inside line on every friend* thing, right sport?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We were waging a war with clear obtainable goals. Now we are waging a war against an idea.

Muslim is a religion, yes. Isis, however is a "caliphate", they have created their own region with government, laws, and "structure".

I mean, ISIL means The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Syria). So if rhey consider themselves a country, why shouldn't we?

Who's got the nukes??

wayfair

swollen member

I disagree. Drop a big un on that place, let's watch the convert numbers scream " I told you so"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Actually I don't.

There is a common thread between the muslims and the Japanese.

Maybe someday you'll see it........hopefully before it's too late.

Not a really accurate analogy. We were involved in a World War with Japan, as in full-scale war. They basically deserved what they got with the bomb(s), although the aftermath for civilians was horrific.

We aren't there with Islam yet, and there is no easily defined enemy, as was the case with Japan. Do we nuke every country that has ISIS cells? The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, so we should kill all of them to root-out a small percentage?

Yes, the Japanese considered themselves a superior race, but so did the Germans, and to a much higher degree. We also consider ourselves superior, as demonstrated regularly by Right wingers ranting about "American Exceptionalism".

Reactionaries like you need an education.

trickpony1

We also consider ourselves superior, as demonstrated regularly by Right wingers ranting about "American Exceptionalism".

Reactionaries like you need an education.

The left wing nuts haven't offered a viable solution that I know of.

The "Barney the Dinosaur" approach doesn't seem to be working.

OOPS!.....and the "death to America" chants really don't mean anything.......I almost forgot.

I'm sorry wkmac.....I'm being sarcastic......my bad.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Muslim is a religion, yes. Isis, however is a "caliphate", they have created their own region with government, laws, and "structure".

I mean, ISIL means The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Syria). So if rhey consider themselves a country, why shouldn't we?

Who's got the nukes??
So we should nuke Iraq?
Hell, Germany occupied France during WW2, would you have suggested we drop a nuclear bomb on France, or Belgium, or the Netherlands?