attachment.php
ViennaPoster.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Post 2721-

Comparison is not even close.

Its exactly the same.

How you draw a differential is beyond imagination. Religious discrimination along with a threat of termination, as the oath keepers and the other nuts just like them are no better than WWII nazis.

How you ignore the obvious demonstrates how little you understand.

TOS.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its exactly the same.

How you draw a differential is beyond imagination. Religious discrimination along with a threat of termination, as the oath keepers and the other nuts just like them are no better than WWII nazis.

How you ignore the obvious demonstrates how little you understand.

TOS.

Calling the oath keepers no better than nazis shows how little you know about who they are, their mission, and what the nazis were.

I'll get a collection coming to send you aome history books.

Isis (not muslims) are evil and need to be erradicated by any means necessary

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Uh, the Nazi one was perpetrated by the government.

The one in the US is saying "no dirty muslims" and is put there by a private business owner.

I say good for him. I wouldn't want them stinking up my shop either
Germany's Nazi population willingly banned Jews from their businesses before the party legislated the practice.

There is one important difference though. Banning a religious group from an establishment open to the public is illegal in the United States, see: Civil Rights Act of 1964.

These kind of stunts are just ploys for attention by stupid business owners.
The attention they will inevitably attract is a lawsuit.

Had he simply refused service to Muslims without the sign he could have gone about his days as a bigot without breaking the law.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
For lack of wanting to start a new thread I'm posting this here.

More Than 100 Dead in Mecca Crane Collapse

I found this tragic event also fascinating and ironic.

The contractor is the, Saudi Binladin Group which belongs to the family of the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Also this just happen to occur yesterday on 9/11.

Oh, and there is this too! :devil2:;)

Mecca crane collapse "act of God": Engineer

The engineer for Saudi Binladin Group, which is carrying out a massive expansion of the mosque, told AFP the crane, like many others on the project, had been there for three or four years without any problem.

"It was not a technical issue at all," said the engineer, who asked not to be identified.

"I can only say that what happened was beyond the power of humans. It was an act of God and, to my knowledge, there was no human fault in it at all."

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
For lack of wanting to start a new thread I'm posting this here.

More Than 100 Dead in Mecca Crane Collapse

I found this tragic event also fascinating and ironic.

The contractor is the, Saudi Binladin Group which belongs to the family of the late al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden.

Also this just happen to occur yesterday on 9/11.

Oh, and there is this too! :devil2:;)

Mecca crane collapse "act of God": Engineer

The engineer for Saudi Binladin Group, which is carrying out a massive expansion of the mosque, told AFP the crane, like many others on the project, had been there for three or four years without any problem.

"It was not a technical issue at all," said the engineer, who asked not to be identified.

"I can only say that what happened was beyond the power of humans. It was an act of God and, to my knowledge, there was no human fault in it at all."

How is one of their acts of God any different from our acts of God? The people killed in this tragedy weren't ISIS militants, but mainstream Muslims practicing their faith. The fact that it happened on 9-11 isn't divine intervention or Karma, it was just a violent storm. Just as the trailer park dwelling, Bible-toting folks explain away tornadoes, floods, etc. as "acts of God". At FedEx, we even have acts of God incorporated into our legalese that protects us from paying on the service commitments due to inclement weather, aka act of God.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How is one of their acts of God any different from our acts of God? The people killed in this tragedy weren't ISIS militants, but mainstream Muslims practicing their faith. The fact that it happened on 9-11 isn't divine intervention or Karma, it was just a violent storm. Just as the trailer park dwelling, Bible-toting folks explain away tornadoes, floods, etc. as "acts of God". At FedEx, we even have acts of God incorporated into our legalese that protects us from paying on the service commitments due to inclement weather, aka act of God.
Funny how on another thread you state that man made global warming is the biggest threat to the Earth .
So which it it ?
A violent storm caused by God or global warming ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Funny how on another thread you state that man made global warming is the biggest threat to the Earth .
So which it it ?
A violent storm caused by God or global warming ?

Actually, the biggest threat to Earth right now is a surplus of ignorant people. God didn't cause the storm...weather patterns did. Global warming affects weather patterns, ergo, our weather will be different.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
There is nothing stopping him from making it. I just have to wonder why he felt the need to bring it to school.

Had his name been Joey Smith we wouldn't even be talking about this.

He wanted to show it to his engineering teacher.

I don't know about the name thing though. Teachers are really paranoid anymore.