The right wing giggle hour!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
This is a non issue.. There have been worse artists with bad lyrics that have been invited by the white house. During Bush, eric clapton was a guest.... his lyrics included I SHOT THE SHERIFF, and nobody on the right pitched a bitch about it.

Peace.

Typical twisting from you...the reality is that Common glorifys a cop killer that escaped and lives in Cuba with a 1million dollar bounty on her head and is a top 10 FBI fugitive. Comparing that to Claptons "I shot the Sherrif" is way off base.

Oh you children, Clapton didn't write that song. Bob Marley recorded it in the mid '70s. The song isn't about murdering a cop and then escaping jail. It's about shooting the sheriff in self defense. Hardly apples/apples.
In talking about the song :
"I want to say 'I shot The Police' but the government would have made a fuss so I said 'I shot the sheriff' instead... but it's the same idea: justice." — Bob Marley [1]

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Typical twisting from you...the reality is that Common glorifys a cop killer that escaped and lives in Cuba with a 1million dollar bounty on her head and is a top 10 FBI fugitive. Comparing that to Claptons "I shot the Sherrif" is way off base.

If Hannity (your likely source) had shown you all the lyrics, then it woukld have been a non-issue. As usual, he took what he could use, twisted it in typical FOX fashion, and didn't tell the whole story.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Oh you children, Clapton didn't write that song. Bob Marley recorded it in the mid '70s. The song isn't about murdering a cop and then escaping jail. It's about shooting the sheriff in self defense. Hardly apples/apples.
In talking about the song :
"I want to say 'I shot The Police' but the government would have made a fuss so I said 'I shot the sheriff' instead... but it's the same idea: justice." — Bob Marley [1]

thats the point trip, its a LYRIC, not a position. Eric Clapton was praised for singing a song about shooting a sheriff, and you all embrace him. Common writes a lyric about a woman who "he" believes suffered a miscarraige of justice and you want to cry like little babies.

Its called the first amendment, get over it. There are plenty of religious wackos that say things in public that I dont agree with, but you dont see me on Orielly losing my mind over it.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
images

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Trouble is, all of your candidates come in an ACME box. If you're a Roadrunner fan, you'll know what I'm talking about.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Michelle: "Barack, I can't take listening to these dumb-ass Republican's any more!!" "Give them the ass whuppin' they deserve!!"

Barack: "Sigh. I know they're retarded, but I still have to act like I'm listening to their stupid ideas". "After all, I am the President".

Michelle: "Look, Mister". "They're morons, and you know it". "Grow a set, and bust them down, or you are cut-off". "Are you listening?"

Barack" "Yes, Dear".

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama-seal-team-6-action-figure.jpg

Oxford, Conn.-based toymaker Herobuilders, who last brought you action figures of the Old Spice Guy, Dos Equis Beer's "The Most Interesting Man in the World" and Allstate Insurance's "Mayhem," have created a super-bad SEAL Team Six replica of the 44th President in full urban fatigue gear, wearing a "Punisher" t-shirt with the numeral 6 printed on it, and carrying a military issue M4A1 rifle. … The toy will sell for $34.95 and is available through the Herobuilders.com website. Osama bin Laden figure sold separately.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The above post is the funniest thing I have seen on this thread so far. The figure would have been more accurate if it was holding a golf club instead.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
obama-seal-team-6-action-figure.jpg

Oxford, Conn.-based toymaker Herobuilders, who last brought you action figures of the Old Spice Guy, Dos Equis Beer's "The Most Interesting Man in the World" and Allstate Insurance's "Mayhem," have created a super-bad SEAL Team Six replica of the 44th President in full urban fatigue gear, wearing a "Punisher" t-shirt with the numeral 6 printed on it, and carrying a military issue M4A1 rifle. … The toy will sell for $34.95 and is available through the Herobuilders.com website. Osama bin Laden figure sold separately.

Does the Osama bin Laden figure come with only one eye and a big hole in it's head?