The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

What jumped out at me was Michonne was off target practicing ... but nobody noticed the noise from the shooting?
I thought that, too.
And Rosita shouldn't have told Dwight she ran into his dead friends. I think he'll put 2 and 2 together and know she found another gun. It was very cool, though, that she got that shell casing for Eugene to make her just ONE bulletin. Bet it will serve a purpose later!

oldngray

nowhere special
I thought that, too.
And Rosita shouldn't have told Dwight she ran into his dead friends. I think he'll put 2 and 2 together and know she found another gun. It was very cool, though, that she got that shell casing for Eugene to make her just ONE bulletin. Bet it will serve a purpose later!

I was wondering about the shell casing. Was it from the Desert Eagle Negan fired? If so how is it the same caliber as her pistol?

I was wondering about the shell casing. Was it from the Desert Eagle Negan fired? If so how is it the same caliber as her pistol?
Hubby just explained that the casing was like you said, from Israeli-made Desert Eagle which is a .44 Magnum. Rosita's handgun was a 9 mm. He does not know any way to make that shell casing work.
All I know is to always treat them like they're loaded, and NEVR look down the barrel from the business end!

oldngray

nowhere special
Hubby just explained that the casing was like you said, from Israeli-made Desert Eagle which is a .44 Magnum. Rosita's handgun was a 9 mm. He does not know any way to make that shell casing work.
All I know is to always treat them like they're loaded, and NEVR look down the barrel from the business end!

Desert Eagle does come in a couple of other calibers but not 9mm. They do make a 9 mm Baby Eagle which is a lot different (a CZ-75 clone) but that wasn't what Negan fired.

Desert Eagle does come in a couple of other calibers but not 9mm. They do make a 9 mm Baby Eagle which is a lot different (a CZ-75 clone) but that wasn't what Negan fired.
You know your guns! We'll have to remember all this at the end of the season. I didn't find any internet talk about it.
I would imagine the show does good research, though. We'll see.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I knew two guys at a previous employer who both had Desert Eagles in 50AE. Me too thing. $1600 for a 7 shot cannon.