The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

oldngray

nowhere special
Carol's injuries were more than just a "graze" from what I saw last season.

I think when Carol finds out what happened to Glen and Abraham she will be back to her old cold ass killer mode and she will convince Ezekiel to fight the Saviors.

Oh yeah. What was the Savior body count that episode?

A whole lot of filler without much happening.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I think when Carol finds out what happened to Glen and Abraham she will be back to her old cold ass killer mode and she will convince Ezekiel to fight the Saviors.

Oh yeah. What was the Savior body count that episode?

A whole lot of filler without much happening.
At this point, I'm enjoying Fear the Walking Dead better. Despite the dumb aszzzzz dad in that show.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
That show is one where you hope everyone gets eaten.
And how many times is Rick gonna be able to be surrounded by a horde and not get a bite taken out of himself? I used to really love this show, but now it's like when you start to think about breaking up with a girl because she stopped giving oral.

oldngray

nowhere special
And how many times is Rick gonna be able to be surrounded by a horde and not get a bite taken out of himself? I used to really love this show, but now it's like when you start to think about breaking up with a girl because she stopped giving oral.

Agreed. The zombies aren't even a threat any more. Its all about stupid people fighting psychos.