The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

over9five

Staff member
Re: Meaningless Fluff

Wonder why Hershel never mentioned having a young girl in his barn when he knew they were looking for a young girl.

over9five

Staff member
The new commercial aired during Hell on Wheels.
They're all grilling Herschel on why he didn't mention the young girl in the barn. He said he didn't know, maybe Otis put her in there.

episode-7-sophia.jpg

Picture credited to AMCtv.com

On The Talking Dead show it was mentioned that Herschel said that it was Otis that normally rounded up the walkers. It was also mentioned that Otis was killed before the rest of the group arrived at the farm and said they were looking for the girl.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member

Cheryl and I have been enjoying this show a lot. In fact we recently got a Roku which enabled us to get netflix and get caught up on last season's episodes of "The Walking Dead". Sunday nights are great with Dexter, Homeland and The Walking Dead, three of my favorites...

Of course we DVR all of them.:happy-very:

Even halfway through the second season they are still very early into the story as compared to the graphic novels. While all this is good so far it`s only the tip of the iceberg.

over9five

Staff member

Cheryl and I have been enjoying this show a lot. In fact we recently got a Roku which enabled us to get netflix and get caught up on last season's episodes of "The Walking Dead". Sunday nights are great with Dexter, Homeland and The Walking Dead, three of my favorites...

Of course we DVR all of them.:happy-very:
I have no idea what a Roku is, but I have season 1 on dvd and would have loaned it to ya! (I work for a delivery company)