The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
-I'm surprised they weren't passing out GooGoo Clusters on Talking dead. That little story was interesting and cleared up the WTF moment from last season.
-Where was it they were going to go? What for?
- What does "Here's not here" mean???
-Morgan needs to make his own discipline, like IKILLDO.

oldngray

nowhere special
-I'm surprised they weren't passing out GooGoo Clusters on Talking dead. That little story was interesting and cleared up the WTF moment from last season.
-Where was it they were going to go? What for?
- What does "Here's not here" mean???
-Morgan needs to make his own discipline, like IKILLDO.

The girl that went up to ask a question on Talking Dead got GooGoo Clusters I think. Plus some falafel from Tabitha.

I see the need for the backstory and a slower pace after the previous week but this just felt like a filler episode.

Morgan's pet wolf won't end well I suspect.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
seems like Morgans mantra won't fit in with group dynamic, especially with the psycho wolves around. i think Rick will be p/o'd when he finds out Morgan let the wolves that attacked him in the rv out of Alexandria

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
1446551566539.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special

oldngray

nowhere special
Don't they usually only include those actually in the episode? I could be wrong.

I never really paid attention to the credits. I did hear someone say last week that Glen (or parts of him) would be seen in some way in later episodes. I am thinking in flashbacks. If they try to come up with some way he could still be alive it would be stretching logic even for this show.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I never really paid attention to the credits. I did hear someone say last week that Glen (or parts of him) would be seen in some way in later episodes. I am thinking in flashbacks. If they try to come up with some way he could still be alive it would be stretching logic even for this show.
Then again, there would have only been about 3 people in the last episode's opening credits.