The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

Fergalicious

There's no way Glenn can be dead...yet. On the Talking Dead when a major or even a minor character is killed off, they are always featured as a special guest on that show. Even more, there is a memoriam that "honors" all of the people and walkers that were killed. Glenn was featured as neither.

Also, the major characters always receive an epic death (that was also mentioned by Kirkman on The Talking Dead) and there's no way in season 6, the self-proclaimed best season yet, that Glenn would die a death so obscure and seeming basic at this point. Maybe next episode, somehow the walkers will get distracted and refocus their attention elsewhere.

This is probably "Jesus" from the comic.

AG084364_01d-630x420.jpg

I'm so desperate to see Negan and his Saviors appear in the show. Maybe the Wolves are the equivalent?

MoarTape

There's no way Glenn can be dead...yet. On the Talking Dead when a major or even a minor character is killed off, they are always featured as a special guest on that show. Even more, there is a memoriam that "honors" all of the people and walkers that were killed. Glenn was featured as neither.

Also, the major characters always receive an epic death (that was also mentioned by Kirkman on The Talking Dead) and there's no way in season 6, the self-proclaimed best season yet, that Glenn would die a death so obscure and seeming basic at this point. Maybe next episode, somehow the walkers will get distracted and refocus their attention elsewhere.

I'm so desperate to see Negan and his Saviors appear in the show. Maybe the Wolves are the equivalent?

I think everyone is reading too much into the in memoriam and the first part. Although, I think he did crawl under the dumpster and live. As for the wolves, I think they're the scavengers from the comic.

Overpaid Union Thug

Was Nicholas featured on The Talking Dead? In the memorial?