The Walking Dead (Spoiler Alert!!!!)

I feel kinda ripped off that I have to wait till October. I'm mad now. Can't wait for Fear The Walking Dead. By September I'll probably not be mad anymore. Life

(Hopefully not cluttering up thread)
You are probably right, but god he gets on my nerves. He has annoyed me from the second season on
I like his psyco killer character. He has no value for his enemy and that is something I respect about his character. Watch a kid grow up a murderer is very hard to watch. But I feel like he has played the part. A haircut would be good though.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I like his psyco killer character. He has no value for his enemy and that is something I respect about his character. Watch a kid grow up a murderer is very hard to watch. But I feel like he has played the part. A haircut would be good though.

(Hopefully not cluttering up thread for others)
It may be the hair that drives me insane. Looks like a hot tar mop on top of his head

oldngray

nowhere special
How did Rick's group get so stupid? Bad move after bad move as they were being herded around by the Saviors. Neegan was too much over the top with his rambling monologue just like a typical comic book villain.

Overpaid Union Thug

Rick will kill him in the end.
In the comic he puts Negan in a jail cell. Looks like Morgan had the right idea to build one. The comic is still way ahead of the show. Negan just recently escaped though.

The cast has acknowledged that even they don't know who gets the beating. That means it hasn't been filmed yet. I suspected as much when I saw the leaked footage of it a few months ago. When it switches to POV that means everyone involved in shooting that scene only saw somebody holding a camera to get that shot.

oldngray

nowhere special
I think it was Abraham. It has to be one of the core cast and he seems to be the most expendable now. Although Eugene giving that recipe to Rick may have been a foreshadowing. I don't think Eugene would mean as much if he got whacked and the cliffhanger was all about someone important getting killed off.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Will the others in Alexandria try to come to the rescue? I was thinking one of the other RPGs were going to come out. I believe Abraham found more than one...

oldngray

nowhere special
Will the others in Alexandria try to come to the rescue? I was thinking one of the other RPGs were going to come out. I believe Abraham found more than one...

There was so much stupidity going on. I also wondered why they didn't set out loaded for bear and made mistake after mistake. The only reason they were still alive was because Neegan wanted to torture them first.