There Will Be No Economic Recovery. Prepare Yourself Accordingly.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I second wkmac's motion.
" I argue Obama should play more golf and take the Congress with him."

All those in favor say "aye".

Let's get rid of Bo's caretaker at $102,000 a year. It's a family pet....take care of it yourselves like all of America does ! Go to Walmart.....buy cans of Alpo or brand of your choice.......fire Bo's chef..........those girls wanted the dog, make them feed him and walk him.....unless, of course, you want to raise irresponsible kids that'll turn out like you......feeling entitled and that the world owes them something. Geesh, it's not brain science !! Or rocket surgery !!!

texan

A really nice toaster!
It comes with a radio.
a96833_radio-toaster2_zps83e52ada.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
So like I've been with your bank for 25 years and you give this new dude with $100 a toaster......What do I get ??? I'm jumping banks for the presents.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
So like I've been with your bank for 25 years and you give this new dude with $100 a toaster......What do I get ??? I'm jumping banks for the presents.

I think there was a parable that relate to something like that. You, as a pious Catholic, must surely recall it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The pic. looks like a regular CA. neighborhood like in Rancho Cucumonga or Norco or Pomona or Most of Riverside.