Things my wife hates

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I'd say that's about a +3 in the hoarder category. :wink2:
Nah, 30 is hoarding.:happy-very:

Actually I would only have 4 (2 & 2) but my step-son was just going to let his very young cat go and I couldn't tolerate that. At least his sister had the decency to find a home for her cat. The cats were litter mates. She's a sweet cat. A torty and onery sometimes. My friend calls her bitch kitty. But to me she's a sweetheart. The cat absolutely loves my hubby and he can't stand her. It's funny.

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
Not wanting to go with her to birthday parties or her company events. By the way, who hates tomatoes?? Uh....Salsa...only my favorite snack food in front of the boob tube.

rod

Retired 22 years
For a joke one Christmas I wrapped up a pot holder from the local Ford dealer that they were giving away as advertisement. She didn't think it was funny:surprised:

rod

Retired 22 years
A $400.00 chainsaw? What does it do, start itself and cut down trees while you are in the house drinking beer?

2 lessons in life----------If you really need a chainsaw (most people don't) never buy a cheap one and never run one when you have been drinking:peaceful: Now does anyone have guts enough to ask my wife why she needs a $900 sewing machine? I don't :-)

2 lessons in life----------If you really need a chainsaw (most people don't) never buy a cheap one and never run one when you have been drinking:peaceful: Now does anyone have guts enough to ask my wife why she needs a $900 sewing machine? I don't :-)
I ain't askeered...tell her I asked.

I used my new $185.00 chains saw for the first time today....cuts pretty good.
It's not like I'm gonna use it every day, once a month maybe during the winter. Then in warmer weather maybe every two months or till all these dead peach trees are cut up.

rod

Retired 22 years
I ain't askeered...tell her I asked.

I used my new $185.00 chains saw for the first time today....cuts pretty good.
It's not like I'm gonna use it every day, once a month maybe during the winter. Then in warmer weather maybe every two months or till all these dead peach trees are cut up.

When I built my house 5 years ago I cleared my own building site and driveway so I wanted a good saw. My 5 acres is All woods so the old Husqvarna got alot of use when I first bought it- not so much anymore.

When I built my house 5 years ago I cleared my own building site and driveway so I wanted a good saw. My 5 acres is All woods so the old Husqvarna got alot of use when I first bought it- not so much anymore.
I only have 1.7 acres but came with two houses in bad need of renovation. There used to be a small peach orchard (25-30 trees) on the backside of the property, all the trees had died some had been cut down but then just left lying on the ground.Lots of cutting to do. By the time it's all done I may be wishing I had gotten a higher dollar saw as well.