Thinking about moving

Not even close we get closer to 5500
Guys in my area are at 6,400 hundred for 30 year. It seems like there's some discrepancies on this board as to what you guys get. I don't know the answer to your question in your thread but could you give us some insight on your iam pension plan. There are some posters here claiming you get between 9,300 and 12,000 a month.

Guys in my area are at 6,400 hundred for 30 year. It seems like there's some discrepancies on this board as to what you guys get. I don't know the answer to your question in your thread but could you give us some insight on your iam pension plan. There are some posters here claiming you get between 9,300 and 12,000 a month.
What shop are you from? I'm in Salt Lake City and our top seniority guy has 37 years in and claims he will only be able to draw 5000

rod

Retired 22 years
What shop are you from? I'm in Salt Lake City and our top seniority guy has 37 years in and claims he will only be able to draw 5000

$5,000 sounds more like it. That is still $2,000 more than I get and if the cut would have went through it would be $3,500 more a month than what I would have been getting.