This is Meat Speaking, Again

Meat

Employees of Fedex, this is Meat speaking.

By now, you have undoubtedly had time to analyze the respective Republican and Democratic national conventions, and you are undoubtedly enamored with one of the two major parties, much like Pavlov's canines.

Employees of Fedex, I implore you, just believe in Meat. Your political idols are false, and your professional lives cannot be salvaged unless you do exactly as I instruct.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

By now, you have undoubtedly had time to analyze the respective Republican and Democratic national conventions, and you are undoubtedly enamored with one of the two major parties, much like Pavlov's canines.

Employees of Fedex, I implore you, just believe in Meat. Your political idols are false, and your professional lives cannot be salvaged unless you do exactly as I instruct.
Alrighty then.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
image.gif

Jim Jones, did you arise from the dead.

bacha29

Oh great leader what are you're wishes?

dezguy

Cliffnotes....Trump is the Republican nominee and Clinton the Democratic nominee. Lots of boring speeches and lots of balloons. LOL.
Forgive my ignorance. So who is left and who is right. From afar and forgive me if I offend anyone but I'd be scared :censored2:less if these two were the only two on the ballot for me to choose from.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Forgive my ignorance. So who is left and who is right. From afar and forgive me if I offend anyone but I'd be scared :censored2:less if these two were the only two on the ballot for me to choose from.
Up close they're even scarier. The two worst candidates ever. Lol. She is left. He is right.

bacha29

Yes, it's presidential election year but just remember who actually runs the country . The president? Congress? The Supreme Court? Get out of here. It's the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. Been that way since the Great depression.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Cliffnotes....Trump is the Republican nominee and Clinton the Democratic nominee. Lots of boring speeches and lots of balloons. LOL.
We've had our share of boring speeches. Having to watch Frontline every month. However, I think everybody has auto-tuned out Thornton by now.

bacha29

Most people already know that in today's world the American president has about as much power as a county commissioner. As for who will be elected and what course they will take, just remember what Mark Felt better known as " Deepthroat" told Bob Woodard when he was investigating Watergate. ....."Follow the money". That is exactly what the policy of the new president will be.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

We need a Trump-like dictator/leader here at FedEx. Tell us your platform, Mr. Meat.