This is Meat Speaking, Again

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by Meat, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Meat

Meat Member

Employees of Fedex, this is Meat speaking.

By now, you have undoubtedly had time to analyze the respective Republican and Democratic national conventions, and you are undoubtedly enamored with one of the two major parties, much like Pavlov's canines.

Employees of Fedex, I implore you, just believe in Meat. Your political idols are false, and your professional lives cannot be salvaged unless you do exactly as I instruct.

2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

Alrighty then.

3. Operational needs

4. By The Book

By The Book Well-Known Member

Meathead...is that you?

5. Jim Jones, did you arise from the dead.

6. joeboodog

joeboodog good people drink good beer

FB_IMG_1469055540168.jpg

7. RonBurgandy??????????

RonBurgandy?????????? God is Great, beer is good , People are crazy.

Johnson.................................

8. bacha29

bacha29 Well-Known Member

Oh great leader what are you're wishes?

9. vantexan

vantexan Well-Known Member

This is Mork from Ork. This is MY planet, please leave. Mork out.

10. LMAO

11. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

I didn't analyze the conventions. In fact I don't even know whats going on. What now?

12. Operational needs

Cliffnotes....Trump is the Republican nominee and Clinton the Democratic nominee. Lots of boring speeches and lots of balloons. LOL.

13. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

Forgive my ignorance. So who is left and who is right. From afar and forgive me if I offend anyone but I'd be scared :censored2:less if these two were the only two on the ballot for me to choose from.

14. Operational needs

Up close they're even scarier. The two worst candidates ever. Lol. She is left. He is right.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  15. bacha29

Yes, it's presidential election year but just remember who actually runs the country . The president? Congress? The Supreme Court? Get out of here. It's the Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board. Been that way since the Great depression.

16. Cactus

Cactus Just telling it like it is

We've had our share of boring speeches. Having to watch Frontline every month. However, I think everybody has auto-tuned out Thornton by now.

17. bacha29

Most people already know that in today's world the American president has about as much power as a county commissioner. As for who will be elected and what course they will take, just remember what Mark Felt better known as " Deepthroat" told Bob Woodard when he was investigating Watergate. ....."Follow the money". That is exactly what the policy of the new president will be.

18. MrFedEx

MrFedEx Engorged Member

We need a Trump-like dictator/leader here at FedEx. Tell us your platform, Mr. Meat.

19. Route 66

Route 66 Flacid Member

Well I can tell ya right now he believes poultry and fish to be inferior to his own kind.