Time For A Reality Check

susiedriver

danny,
I'll try to get back to you tonite, or early tomorrow. I can give you a list of reasons, I'm pressed for time now. Thanks for asking, though.

over9five

Staff member
Let me help you, Danny:

Reason #1. She hates Bush

Reason #2 She hates Bush

And most importantly,

Reason #3 SHE HATES BUSH!

Stock is $77.45. Less than $3 needed...

ok2bclever

I Re Member
Well, I don't agree with all that susie says by any means, but that's typical scum tactics to call someone unpatriotic because they disagree with you.

I would have thought insinuating someone is anti-God would be beneath even someone as low as you, but apparently there are no depths you aren't willing to sink to.

Realize, you will not tell me what to do under any circumstances, except while hiding under a rock, but this one time I will modifiy my signature line for you for a short while.

susiedriver

dBoy said:
Susie

Just another persective. Why is it always your line that Bush lied. Ever think it might have been bad intel, or that someone else lied to him, and he was acting in good faith?

What about all those lawmakers that saw the same information that bush did, I guess they lied as well? And Tony Blair?

Why is it your opinion that it was only bush that lied?

d
When a person has a history of lying over and over, one tends to mistrust everything that person says. I could buy the bad intel if that was the case, but when many others are offering opposite opinions based on intel, one would have to wonder if the intel was truly bad, or just selective. As your buddy, tie, pointed out, it is absurd to think that even if the Iraqis were capable (theyre not) of running a complex operation, we would let them do it as long as we were involved in the same operation. As tie pointed out; we didnt let the French or Germans do it in GW I.

As far as the lawmakers that saw the same information, this is another lie foisted on the public by this administration. It has been rebuked over and over again. Do you really believe that the Legislative Branch sees all the same intel as the President?

I make no apologies for Blair, he has enough problems of his own, but will refer you to The Downing Street Memos for an introduction, if you really care. They will provide a starting point.

It is not my contention that only Bush lied. Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowicz and Rice all lied as well. Their lies have made America less safe. We have diverted resources from a legitimate fight against bin Laden (remember him) and his allies into a poorly conceived, unwinnable war in Iraq.

tieguy

Banned
When a person has a history of lying over and over, one tends to mistrust everything that person says. I could buy the bad intel if that was the case, but when many others are offering opposite opinions based on intel, one would have to wonder if the intel was truly bad, or just selective.

In fact Suzie your answer is as always selective. How is this bad intelligence fooled not only the president but congress and other countries. Congress has their own intelligence sources seperate from Bushs information. These other countries also have their own.

Are you telling us congress including kerry and kennedy also lied?

ok2bclever

I Re Member
more, the kennedy/bridge thing is old and classless, next you will be bringing up laura bush and the intersection.

Selective is an excellent word to describe the intel used to convince congress to be an unwitting accomplace to the bush team's project of invading Iraq.

The amount of data uncovered disputing the veracity of the president's PR war machine is staggering.

Ummm, that means the bush team publicized the data they thought would convince the congress, American people and the world like an advertising or political campaign into supporting the bush invasion plan and squelched any disputing data.

Hmmm, to make it even simpler, they lied convincingly with charts and blurry photos.

The bush team's gall is unmittigated.

After months of building up the lies to get us to invade Iraq they turn around and try to rewrite history regarding the reasons for the invasion when their lies began to surface.

Last edited:

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
STill waiting on that staggering amount of evidence. It must have reallly been slick to be able to hoodwink all those senators and congressmen. Damn bunch of fools I guess. Dont know a thing unless the president tells them, I guess that is what you are trying to say?

d

tieguy

Banned
more, the kennedy/bridge thing is old and classless, next you will be bringing up laura bush and the intersection.

Why is it you have no problem with Suzie trying to accuse the president of the united states of lying to start a war but you find the kennedy / bridge thing classless?

Selective is an excellent word to describe the intel used to convince congress to be an unwitting accomplace to the bush team's project of invading Iraq.

Again you seem to be missing the point that congress has its own intelligence through their own sources in the intelligence field seperate from anything the president presents that they reviewed before supporting the president.

over9five

Staff member
"the kennedy/bridge thing is old and classless"

I'm sure by classless, you mean the way Kennedy left her there, and didn't bother to report it till the next day.

susiedriver

Again you seem to be missing the point that congress has its own intelligence through their own sources in the intelligence field seperate (sic) from anything the president presents that they reviewed before supporting the president.
Tie,
You are really starting to be a bit of a bore. Would you care to explain this blatant lie that you have repeated more than once? According to the CIA web site, this is a lie. Now if there is some other agency that gathers intelligence for the legislative branch, please reveal it to the world now.

Why is it you have no problem with Suzie trying to accuse the president of the united states of lying to start a war but you find the kennedy / bridge thing classless?
Maybe because it has nothing to do with the topic? Has anyone talked about Bush's many transgressions?

It is very typical to try to change the subject when all your arguments come up empty, but it's not working.

The reasons for going to war were false. When Bush ran for president, he specifically said that he did not believe in nation building, that it was not our role in the world, of course he also said Social Security money was in a 'lock box' and he was a 'uniter, not a divider'.

susiedriver

over9five said:
"the kennedy/bridge thing is old and classless"

I'm sure by classless, you mean the way Kennedy left her there, and didn't bother to report it till the next day.
This is from a Google search, just for reference, I have no way of knowing the facts, but since the mud is being slung...

Laura Welch Bush, driving east on Farm Road 868, was approaching the only highway in town on a clear night with a bright moon. She lived only a couple of miles away and had been through this particular intersection hundreds of times in the years her family had lived in Midland, Texas. On her left Laura Bush could see her boyfriends car approaching the intersection for the entire time he turned off of Solomon Lane, where he lived, and onto the highway. She knew it was her boyfriends car driving south, because of the unique headlight configuration of his 1962 Corvair Sedan. Laura Bush knew her boyfriend and she knew his car--the headlights are low slung and a full 9-inches narrower than any other car on the road. The entire profile of the car is small and easy to distinguish anytime, day or night.

Michael Dutton Douglas, 17, had driven only half a mile before Americas Black Widow of the Night deliberately ran the stop sign at high speed, striking the small car with such ferocity that her boyfriend was ejected from the car and into the dirt. Laura Bush, Americas First Murderess of the Land, had literally ripped a hole in her boyfriends neck. Michael lay there for eight minutes staring at Laura and her once loving arms, while Laura stared back wondering, Is the head dead yet? There has never been an adjudication of the murder, even though Laura and her girlfriend had apparently conspired to murder him and been laying in wait for his car.

Laura Bush thought that she was pregnant by her boyfriend Michael Douglas. When she told him, instead of standing by her, Douglas had instead broken up with her.

The telling of W's foibles would take pages. Would you care to start with the branding incident at Yale?[FONT=arial,helvetica]
[/FONT]

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Straight from the pages of the Daily World news! Good for you Susie, you are diversifying your reading. Next will be the national enquirer?

d:lol:

susiedriver

no, NewsMax.

So you're saying Laura wasn't driving the car that struck and killed her ex-boyfriend? And George never had anything ot do with a 'branding' incident at Yale?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

As ususal putting words in other peoples mouths! There you go again.

Susie, look at the way it was written. By someone that needs to learn how to write a story that is believeable. Yours isnt. Sorry.

Nighty night!

d

tieguy

Banned
Tie,
You are really starting to be a bit of a bore.

Translation you don't know how to avoid this little fact.

Would you care to explain this blatant lie that you have repeated more than once? According to the CIA web site, this is a lie. Now if there is some other agency that gathers intelligence for the legislative branch, please reveal it to the world now.

In fact the CIA would be more than happy to tell you that the congressional intelligence committees do have their own access to intelligence and do not wait for the president to spoon feed them whatever intelligence he feels they need to see. This therefore is clearly a blatant but expected lie on your part. Again I kick your asss with ease.

Maybe because it has nothing to do with the topic? Has anyone talked about Bush's many transgressions?

What? Did Bush get an intern to give him a BJ in the oval office. Do tell?
Did Bush get drunk and drown that intern? This is good. Give me what you got?

It is very typical to try to change the subject when all your arguments come up empty, but it's not working.

Thanks for the confession but I had already figured out your strategy.

The reasons for going to war were false. When Bush ran for president, he specifically said that he did not believe in nation building, that it was not our role in the world, of course he also said Social Security money was in a 'lock box' and he was a 'uniter, not a divider'.

Absolutely . And much to your chagrin he united us twice to elect him to the office of the presidency.

tieguy

Banned
"Michael Dutton Douglas, 17, had driven only half a mile before Americas Black Widow of the Night deliberately ran the stop sign at high speed, striking the small car with such ferocity that her boyfriend was ejected from the car and into the dirt. Laura Bush, Americas First Murderess of the Land, had literally ripped a hole in her boyfriends neck. Michael lay there for eight minutes staring at Laura and her once loving arms, while Laura stared back wondering, Is the head dead yet? There has never been an adjudication of the murder, even though Laura and her girlfriend had apparently conspired to murder him and been laying in wait for his car"

You say you did not have a chance to verify this information. Why not read it and see if you can detect any bias or embellishment in the wording. I won't defend Laura Bush and what happened. I didn't elect her to office. Someone did elect teddy "went diving didnt understand the buddy system" kennedy.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Israel under Begin sent warplanes to bomb the Iraqi reactor in Osiraq in 1981. Saddam Husseins quest for nuclear arms was driven underground until U.N. inspectors uncovered a secret program a decade later

Independent experts believe Israel, perhaps with U.S. support, could mount a similar strike against Iran, though its facilities are numerous, dispersed and well-defended.
Copyright 2005 Reuters Limited

Lemme see here.....This story says the Israelis hit Saddam's nuclear arms program in 1981 and was uncovered by UN inspectors a decade later. HMMMM Wonder how they found it and yet there are no WMD found according to all the nay sayers. How did Israel destroy something that was not there?

Sorry , Stay focused on the story, not some bigoted story written by a bush hater that alleges murder? How funny.

Try and get your news from a better source if you want to be taken seriously.

d

susiedriver

dannyboy said:
[/color][/i]

Lemme see here.....This story says the Israelis hit Saddam's nuclear arms program in 1981 and was uncovered by UN inspectors a decade later. HMMMM Wonder how they found it and yet there are no WMD found according to all the nay sayers. How did Israel destroy something that was not there?

Sorry , Stay focused on the story, not some bigoted story written by a bush hater that alleges murder? How funny.

Try and get your news from a better source if you want to be taken seriously.

d
So how does news from 1981 relate to the reality tody?

Here's an article from 1991, during the first Gulf War, talking about Iraqi nuclear capabilities:

https://web.archive.org/web/2006092...tin.org/article.php?art_ofn=mar91albright_015

Their capabilities to produce a bomb were destroyed decades befor this current, ill-advised, poorly planned campaign.

As far as Iran, we have blown it there. Read today's Asia Times for a thoughtful insight into Iran.
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/GL06Ak01.html