DyllanN

Is there time limitation for the company to take action for suspension or discharge?

I been reading the supplement for Nothern California Supplemental Agreement and under article 7 section 4 it states

(c) Within (5) days of the occurrence of the alleged cause of the discharge or suspension the employer shall give written notice by certified mail to the employee and to the Local Union…..

Is there time limitation for the company to take action for suspension or discharge?

I been reading the supplement for Nothern California Supplemental Agreement and under article 7 section 4 it states

(c) Within (5) days of the occurrence of the alleged cause of the discharge or suspension the employer shall give written notice by certified mail to the employee and to the Local Union…..
What did you do ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

You won't get an accurate answer here.

Talk with your Local Union.

542thruNthru

Isn’t @542thruNthru the official online Business Agent for all of California and the Southwest area covering the online platforms of BrownCafe, Facebook, and Reddit???
giphy-136.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Just punch the sup in the face and tell him/her to :censored2: off! Then yell that you can take 2 hours off without messaging in! Be a BrownCafe tough guy!

bumped

Is it 5 days of the occurrence, or 5 days until UPS finds out?