Tit for Tat - PUI

Status
Not open for further replies.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Pieces per hour pay our checks. In our hub 1200 pph is the the goal. PPH divided by # of employees divided by hours in the sort span = profitability or lack of profitability.
You lie just to start crap. Go back to little job. You are only a PT whine***** who wishes he was FT like me.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Re: Numbers game - PPH

You lie just to start crap. Go back to little job. You are only a PT whine***** who wishes he was FT like me.

why do all full-timers think that part-timers actually want jobs like theirs?

our entire district struggles to get enough signatures on the FT bid sheet every month, what dream world are you living in?

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: Numbers game - PPH

why do all full-timers think that part-timers actually want jobs like theirs?

our entire district struggles to get enough signatures on the FT bid sheet every month, what dream world are you living in?
That unfortunate comment was aimed directly at one person.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Re: “A fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay"

I understand you live in New York and that culture but in the South, yelling at others is not tolerated.
It's behind closed doors and you can get reamed pretty well but not out in the open.

We have to "condition" Yankees who come down south and start yelling at people .. it does not work and it is not safe.
I don't think it is the way you should conduct business. I have learned to adapt to my environment. Thank you for admitting it isn't safe because it isn't. The regional management needs to learn that lesson. Workplace violence should be tolerated, either. But, in another post Brown Monster says He would shoulder check me. Must be from NY, huh?

hembone

I don't think it is the way you should conduct business. I have learned to adapt to my environment. Thank you for admitting it isn't safe because it isn't. The regional management needs to learn that lesson. Workplace violence should be tolerated, either. But, in another post Brown Monster says He would shoulder check me. Must be from NY, huh?
We call um rednecks down south.

menotyou

bella amicizia

We call um rednecks down south.
I can't say on here what I call them. Be sure it has something to do with what they are obviously lacking.
Not to mention, sharing one brain cell must be a blast!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

Really? Don't condone workplace violence but you can't wait to get back and start agitaing mgmnt. How about go back and do your job and keep your beak out of everyone elses business. It's a job not a soap opera. Have a wonderful evening.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"

Really? Don't condone workplace violence but you can't wait to get back and start agitaing mgmnt. How about go back and do your job and keep your beak out of everyone elses business. It's a job not a soap opera. Have a wonderful evening.

BM you sound agitated ?

Coldworld

60 months and counting

How about management stop harassing people about things that really don't mean anything in the real world in which we work in. In my experience most of the sups are the biggest soap stars..not the employees. They are the ones making the drama in the workplace 90% of the time. Maybe your little part of UPS is different Mr. Monster.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Maybe, monster should be more worried about his own issues with threatening women with violent acts than with a potential soap opera just below the Bubble of Goodness.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Monster seems to have forgotten I was a steward. Protecting people's business was my job. But, he probably thinks that a woman can't do that job, considering his violent tendencies toward us.

NYdriver

Monster seems to have forgotten I was a steward. Protecting people's business was my job. But, he probably thinks that a woman can't do that job, considering his violent tendencies toward us.

One of my best stewards was a woman. She could recite the contract by heart and took no ***** from anyone.

hypocrisy

Banned

One of my best stewards was a woman. She could recite the contract by heart and took no ***** from anyone.

I like the quote from Hoffa Sr. in 1962 when asked by a reporter what steps the Teamsters were taking to 'stamp out' segregation within the ranks. "We don't have to," Hoffa fired back, "Because there isn't any." That statement would go for sexism too.

Socrates

As to supervisors not working WE CAN WORK IF NOT ENOUGH COLLECTIVE BARGAINING UNITS (i.e. hourly employees) SHOW UP TO WORK. IF THE BUILDING IS SHORT PEOPLE BECAUSE OF ABSENTEEISM I WILL BE WORKING BECAUSE, IN THE UNION CONTRACT, IT SAYS I CAN. GRIEVE ME AND IT WILL BE OVERTURNED, SO TELL YOUR CO-WORKERS TO SHOW UP TO WORK SO I DON'T HAVE TO WORK.
Incorrect. Nice try though. -- If its been established that the building needs, say, 50 people to run effectively, and management PURPOSELY only keeps exactly 55 or so people on staff (refusing to hire extra workers), then allow extra vacations, never say no to option day requests, don't call up preloaders/ask drivers to stay late, etc, and can only absorb 1-2 absences a night...trust me--if you get grieved, its not getting overturned.

Throw a temper tantrum all you want. Bluff all you want. Say the person filing won't even get the check--the high seniority person will--so we just might as well not file. I can't blame you for doing any that--its not coming out of your paycheck. But when that Sup-working grievance hits the desk, someone is going to be cutting a check to that Union worker......ESPECIALLY when you Sups are too chicken-***** to make feeder drivers work as directed, up to and including hopping in a trailer and unloading on days you're quote-unquote "short".

......For the record, I haven't filed a sups-working grievance. Also for the record, I've never (and I do mean, NEVER) heard of someone filing a sups-working grievance not getting a payout. Multiple years in. Not. One. Single. Time.

jace1319

Fired, no. Forced to quit or retire, yes. And having heard those 7:10 phone calls, you are outright lying about supervisors not yelling at you. They yell at EVERYONE! Can't wait to get back and be cause of more yelling about worthless arrogant supervisors like you. Won't be the first to quit because of me, and wont be the last.
Have a great day!

unheard of neither must be on cloud 7 with all that bogus information you can call me worthless but your the one with a dead end job that you hate so much but have no other choice but to do as INSTRUCTED!. and believe me so many people tried to... keyword TRIED to make me quit or get fired..but im still here =] so what makes you think that your going to have any impact on me? Lets analyze this for a second.. what can you really do to make me quit? not work? work slow? please tell me what would you really do? because I'm just that curious.

jace1319

How about management stop harassing people about things that really don't mean anything in the real world in which we work in. In my experience most of the sups are the biggest soap stars..not the employees. They are the ones making the drama in the workplace 90% of the time. Maybe your little part of UPS is different Mr. Monster.

please define supervision? because obviously your confusing mgmnt holding you accountable to a level of harassment? We're here to make sure you do your job. not spread humors about what happen to this guy or that girl. by the way i can tell you no where near a business level.. nickles and pennies do add up in the long run.. how do you think ups survived... and still welcome new hires in a bad economy ?

menotyou

bella amicizia

unheard of neither must be on cloud 7 with all that bogus information you can call me worthless but your the one with a dead end job that you hate so much but have no other choice but to do as INSTRUCTED!. and believe me so many people tried to... keyword TRIED to make me quit or get fired..but im still here =] so what makes you think that your going to have any impact on me? Lets analyze this for a second.. what can you really do to make me quit? not work? work slow? please tell me what would you really do? because I'm just that curious.
Please tell your nurse to up your meds as you are sorely mistaken. Why would I take any time out of my day to be concerned with your job? You will manage to lose that all On your own. Dead end? Considering HR just called me and asked me if I wanted to go into management- I can't keep track of how many of these calls I get-I guess you would be putting your own job path in the dead end category, as I have no desire to head off to soul sucking school.
Curious? I suppose I should be glad you are curious about me. Most people are. Of course, I care more about what color i will be painting my nails today than I do about whether you even exist.
Analyze? You are very use to that, aren't you?

jace1319

lol you are one funny character. i could of sworn you said you'll be the reason why i would probably quit. But then again that would be diverted into your DREAMS section because realistically that would never happen even hypothetically if you were to work for me. all your little comments, well that would be just a fantasy. So untill then FORMER SHOP steward... do your job and makes ups a better place....notice i said former.=]

menotyou

bella amicizia

lol you are one funny character. i could of sworn you said you'll be the reason why i would probably quit. But then again that would be diverted into your DREAMS section because realistically that would never happen even hypothetically if you were to work for me. all your little comments, well that would be just a fantasy. So untill then FORMER SHOP steward... do your job and makes ups a better place....notice i said former.=]
It's former PT shop steward, as I am FT now. Funny little boy that you are. I could let you have my rejects at the gym. I doubt we like the same type, though. I like a man. You seem to like girly-men.
You are right, I would never accept the job as your boss. Why? I'll make more as a dumb truck driver who has no other responsibilities than to work as directed. The most liberating phrase ever. Like I said, anytime you want my sloppy seconds, just let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.