To All Couriers That Worked Saturday

Discussion in 'FedEx Discussions' started by FdxOpsMgr, Dec 16, 2014.

1. FdxOpsMgr

FdxOpsMgr New Member

Look guys, we were kind enough to buy you donuts last Saturday so stop complaining about SRA. Reading a map is not that hard. KFC tomorrow at the station by the way.
  2. Operational needs

Operational needs Well-Known Member

OMG! You ARE my manager, aren't you?! Gonna have to check the Peak menu to see if we're having KFC tomorrow. Chic-fil-a today.
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  3. Operational needs

Oh, and for those who haven't had proper training, ie. 3-day courier class, reading a map IS hard to do. So is doing a route without DRA. The rest of us can do it blindfolded. :bigsmile2:
  4. DontThrowPackages

DontThrowPackages Well-Known Member

When they told me courier school had been slashed down to 3 days, I didn't know to laugh or be concerned.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  5. Route 66

Route 66 Throbbing Member

Once upon a time when I gave a shat about the company, I woulda been concerned. But now when I hear stuff like that I simply shake my head and give a hearty laugh.....sometimes a chortle....and occasionally even let loose with a guffaw.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Operational needs

I also laugh (at the stupidity of it), but at the same time, I feel horrible for the new hires. It's overwhelming as it is without FedEx making it so difficult.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. hypo hanna

hypo hanna Well-Known Member

Well you can't have 1st year washout rates over 30% without breaking a few eggs.
  8. I Am Jacks Damaged Box

I Am Jacks Damaged Box Well-Known Member

Semi-necroing here, but did this guy stop posting?

OP is almost as entertaining as Nothingness Fluff.
  9. dezguy

dezguy Well-Known Member

I don't even care anymore. I punch in, do my work and punch out. Newbies don't talk to me because my answer is always the same when they ask me a question; Ask your manager.