Transferring

Can anybody tell me how to get my name on the transfer list? I was told every Oct. 1st UPS puts out a transfer list. I am a friend/t driver and am trying to move back home across the country. I've tried asking h.r. But nobody will help me. Any help would be appreciated!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You were told wrong.

Only the western conference has transfers.

There's no way to transfer across the country except quit and try and get rehired.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Can anybody tell me how to get my name on the transfer list? I was told every Oct. 1st UPS puts out a transfer list. I am a friend/t driver and am trying to move back home across the country. I've tried asking h.r. But nobody will help me. Any help would be appreciated!

This question only shows up like once a week or so.

Try searching.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
What's the other thing that might help me? my grandmother who raised me isn't doing well and that's where my whole family is at.
If you were the only person able to care for a sick family member you might have a shot but that doesn't sound like its the case.

You could go management not no promises there either.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
You could go management not no promises there either.
stormtroopers.gif

PACNW

Yes, as was mentioned, you would almost certainly have to go into management. Look for job openings in that area and apply. You can look for openings through UPSers.

8000Shelf

To sum up all the brown cafe threads on this issue:
You'll need a thug lawyer and a sick relative (hardship transfer) as was mentioned. Other than that it's not going to happen.