trump 2016

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
His voting record has EVERYTHING to do with running for elected office. If you dont participate in the election process, you have NO RIGHT to bitch about what happens afterwards. In his case, he is asking the american public to vote for him (potentially) and yet, he was too lazy to vote himself.

This speaks volumes about his character and integrity. Something that is vital to elected office.

If you are nothing more than a "johnny come lately" and speaking out against the state of the union and you havent demonstrated a consistent effort on making a difference in your country, then you are an IDIOT.

In this case, Trump is an Idiot, with a huge ego and a fat wallet just thick enough to keep his head inflated.

Karl Rove has called him a joke along with a ton of republican strategist. Its NOT the liberals doing him damage, its the repubicans.

Rush Limbaugh has already made it a point to attack Trump every day. Its the start of a campaign to kill Trumps chances. Rush, who isnt a major part of todays politics and even our former governor Arnold called him "irrelevant".

Thats the problem with the republicans, they have to feed on their own for at least 10 months and that gives obama a chance to get the country going. By the time the republicans are done feeding on each other, the country should be in great shape come the end of the year.

Happy feasting Republicans!

Peace.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
baracks_chocolate_bunny.jpg

iowa boy

His voting record has EVERYTHING to do with running for elected office. If you dont participate in the election process, you have NO RIGHT to bitch about what happens afterwards. In his case, he is asking the american public to vote for him (potentially) and yet, he was too lazy to vote himself.

This speaks volumes about his character and integrity. Something that is vital to elected office.

If you are nothing more than a "johnny come lately" and speaking out against the state of the union and you havent demonstrated a consistent effort on making a difference in your country, then you are an IDIOT.

In this case, Trump is an Idiot, with a huge ego and a fat wallet just thick enough to keep his head inflated.

Karl Rove has called him a joke along with a ton of republican strategist. Its NOT the liberals doing him damage, its the repubicans.

Rush Limbaugh has already made it a point to attack Trump every day. Its the start of a campaign to kill Trumps chances. Rush, who isnt a major part of todays politics and even our former governor Arnold called him "irrelevant".

Thats the problem with the republicans, they have to feed on their own for at least 10 months and that gives obama a chance to get the country going. By the time the republicans are done feeding on each other, the country should be in great shape come the end of the year.

Happy feasting Republicans!

Peace.

TOS,

In my 20 plus years of voting in this country, I have never looked nor do I care to look at someone's voting record. All that it is to me is how they voted in the past. I am more concerned about how they will vote in the future vs the past. Granted their voting history should matter, but no one can change the past, we can only change the future.

I will ask you though, when you speak about character and integrity, shouldn't this be applied to the existing members of congress and the white house also? Personally, there is not a lot of character and integrity left in congress as a whole. The character and integrity were thrown out long ago when the republicans and democrats decided that they know what's best for me and you and not letting us have a voice in that decision.

I am by no means saying that Trump is the answer to all our problems, as I have heard the same old song and dance for as long as I can remember, including the current Presidents argument for hope and change 3 years ago.

Maybe if the republicans chew on their own for six months or so, then they may find a viable candidate to give Obama a run for his money. Maybe Obama is the man to beat, but he really needs to pull his head out of the sand and find a way to get this country moving again because what he's doing right now isn't working.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"..........His voting record has EVERYTHING to do with running for elected office..."

Oh yeah, EVERYTHING....just like Obama's record of voting 'present'. Well, that was surely indicative of the man....he's present all right. Just there like a big blob.

PS....Trump is not a candidate, so you're wasting your breath right now!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Whats with the peas ? Are they on the "What's cooking thread" meal today ?

If you had noticed, I only use "peas" or "Reese's Pieces" in a response to T.O.S. who thinks all they have to do is post all kinds of crap and then sign it with "peace". So, it's a play on their signature.
But I wouldn't expect you to get "it" .

klein

Für Meno :)
Trump ain't running, period !
Just listen to what he says, it's a bunch of crap, and contraversal.

A few examples are :
-Bashing both Bush & Obama
- supporting miniorty groups, such as the Birthers
- Wants to build up the military and spend more on it (while all others want to reduce those costs)
- Wants to take Libyian and Iraqi oil. (create a more hostile world against America, including with the Europeans).
- Wants a trade war with China (that the US can't win).

In short, he is just testing the American public, and seeing how many idiots will follow him.
And, I can see him annoucing that fact, too.

Just some short fame and fun, while it lasted, that's all.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The new republican strategy. Come on FOX news, talk smack and say they dont know if they are going to run... Simple play on election laws, get free air time daily, spout off early, bash Obama and then say, "I dont know if I am going to run"

Only 2 regulars on FOX news have been cut from the cable news channel, NEWT and SANTORUM for saying they were going to run for president.

The good part of this all is that they are showing the american public that none of them have the nuts and bolts to stand up and make it official now, and all of them seem to be afraid of getting out early and being destroyed in the media for prior actions.

All the republicans are afraid of the media and the power to bring them down. Each of them has that dreaded "skeleton" hanging in the closet and the delay in showing it to the public works better for them.

When its all said and done, Im betting on a no name candidate stepping forward and leading the GOP vs all the kooks presently floating their names out there.

Peace.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The new republican strategy. Come on FOX news, talk smack and say they dont know if they are going to run... Simple play on election laws, get free air time daily, spout off early, bash Obama and then say, "I dont know if I am going to run"

Only 2 regulars on FOX news have been cut from the cable news channel, NEWT and SANTORUM for saying they were going to run for president.

The good part of this all is that they are showing the american public that none of them have the nuts and bolts to stand up and make it official now, and all of them seem to be afraid of getting out early and being destroyed in the media for prior actions.

All the republicans are afraid of the media and the power to bring them down. Each of them has that dreaded "skeleton" hanging in the closet and the delay in showing it to the public works better for them.

When its all said and done, Im betting on a no name candidate stepping forward and leading the GOP vs all the kooks presently floating their names out there.

Peace.

I can hardly wait for the rest of the crazies to come out of the woodwork. Santorum and Newtie should be very entertaining as they attempt to explain away their personal "problems". It's like the Insane Asylum For Clowns just closed, and all of the former inmates decided they need to be president.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
I can hardly wait for the rest of the crazies to come out of the woodwork. Santorum and Newtie should be very entertaining as they attempt to explain away their personal "problems". It's like the Insane Asylum For Clowns just closed, and all of the former inmates decided they need to be president.

GOP-Hopefuls.jpg

upsgrunt

It sure worked in 2008.

klein

Für Meno :)
Donald Trump is the Charlie Sheen of politics.
At first he got support, now he's just gone crazy, and losing it all.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Donald Trump is the Charlie Sheen of politics.
At first he got support, now he's just gone crazy, and losing it all.

For the umpteenth time.......he hasn't announced that he's a candidate !!!! However, Haley Barbour has announced today that he will not run.

packageguy

just, send in the clowns