trump 2016

oldngray

nowhere special
You're comparing a pre 9-11 Clinton with Trump today. The topic of immigration is vastly different now then it was when Clinton was President.

I'm keeping up with you, I just don't totally agree, and that's fine.

You don't totally agree so you do agree somewhat. Wow. Thats a huge concession for you.

newfie

the corporate news today reported that donald trump wants to build another wall around one of his golf courses to protect against rising oceans. one of the reasons he citied for building the wall was climate change LOLOL

part of negotiating with liberals is finding something stupid that motivates them. if for instance he told them he was trans gender they would give him anything he wants.

newfie

With that deflection from the snipers aside. This IG report is the tip of an ice burg that so far

a) proves Hillary lied about this investigation and refused to cooperate with the IG investigation
b) knowlingly violated the rules even when questioned by subordinates.
c) Shows that there were known attempts to hack her server as early as 2010. Why then did she not switch to a secure server once she became aware that her server was being hacked.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
1101890116_400.jpg

newfie

I'm not talking about Warren. I'm talking about the racial remarks Trump continues to spew out of his pie hole.

there is nothing racial about calling out a lying senator for misrepresenting her race for personal gain. Instead of crying about the whistle blower you should be pissed about lies told by Pocahantas.

liberals when confronted with reality will often scream racism as a self defense mechanism.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

there is nothing racial about calling out a lying senator for misrepresenting her race for personal gain. Instead of crying about the whistle blower you should be :censored2: about lies told by Pocahantas.

liberals when confronted with reality will often scream racism as a self defense mechanism.
Its all good newfie. He will alienate every minority group there is and lose in a landslide.