trump 2016

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Illegal immigrants and the blind eye that isnt looking at then.
.the entitlement system makes me I'll too.
If you truly need a handout, that's fine.
But if you are a lazy POS
Screw you.

A lazy man does not deserve to eat.
2nd Thessalonians 3:10
I was going to respond to your points until you quoted the bible. I can't debate crazy.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
I'm not going to get into a Bible battle. I will admit I am not a good Christian .

But I do truly believe.
image.jpeg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
And the Donald steps on his .... well, lets just say he has tiny hands....

His Hillary Clinton Tweet showing the red star of david was LIFTED from a NEO NAZI website.

Hard to believe? NOT REALLY. Its all par for the course.

How you people believe that DRUMPF has a chance of winning is beyond understanding. He is self destructing right in front of your faces and yet you come on this board and defend him as if you see nothing.

Talk about clueless.

Controversial Trump tweet first appeared on neo-Nazi site, report claims

screen-shot-2016-07-02-at-10-59-24-am.png

DRUMPFS people thought they were cute and covered up the watermark from the neo nazi website with a FOX news poll image.

DRUMPF is the biggest idiot in GOP history ever nominated for the highest office in the land.

You people have to realize sooner than later that DRUMPF isnt your winning horse. You will all go down with him.

TOS.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
And the Donald steps on his .... well, lets just say he has tiny hands....

His Hillary Clinton Tweet showing the red star of david was LIFTED from a NEO NAZI website.

Hard to believe? NOT REALLY. Its all par for the course.

How you people believe that DRUMPF has a chance of winning is beyond understanding. He is self destructing right in front of your faces and yet you come on this board and defend him as if you see nothing.

Talk about clueless.

Controversial Trump tweet first appeared on neo-Nazi site, report claims

screen-shot-2016-07-02-at-10-59-24-am.png

DRUMPFS people thought they were cute and covered up the watermark from the neo nazi website with a FOX news poll image.

DRUMPF is the biggest idiot in GOP history ever nominated for the highest office in the land.

You people have to realize sooner than later that DRUMPF isnt your winning horse. You will all go down with him.

TOS.
Do me a favor.

Can you call him President Trump?

I mean, it's gonna happen.

So you might as well get used to it.