Trying to do 9 5

Scuderia1

Today I did 135 stops in 10. I'm trying to hit 9 5 with more stops for some reason it ain't happening. Any tips?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Marlin3030hntr

Why are you trying to hit 9.5? It all depends on the route and how you do it, there are some I do where 130 is an 8.5-9 day and another that I can do 180-195 in 7hrs, all routes aren't created equal

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Try this. Work as safely and efficiently as possible , use all methods you can remember. Then after 3 days file a 9.5 grievance .your life will be a lot easier this way than trying to please them with there numbers. Sooner you realize this the better. Good luck.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Try this. Work as safely and efficiently as possible , use all methods you can remember. Then after 3 days file a 9.5 grievance .your life will be a lot easier this way than trying to please them with there numbers. Sooner you realize this the better. Good luck.
That's one way for him not to make seniority.

mdnj88

Today I did 135 stops in 10. I'm trying to hit 9 5 with more stops for some reason it ain't happening. Any tips?

Get the start/stop car down that's a real time saver if you get good at it. When you have enough room use your lunch to sort truck stop for stop. Then go out and kill it.
That's basically what I did to make book. Now slow is smooth and I stay out all night. They're sorry they hired me, thinking I'd be the next superstar.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Cementups

Box Monkey
We need an emoji beating a dead horse.

BeatDeadHorse.gif~c200

UPSGUY72

If you haven't made your 30 days. Stop taking you lunch. If you have made your 30 days take your lunch and suck up the OT.

You need to move faster spend less time in the back of the car.... Stop using the hunt and peck method at each stop and sort your next 10 -20 stops organization does wonders....

I could go on and on but it all comes down to how bad you want it and your ability to adapt and overcome. This job isn't for everyone you either have it or you don't. This job is 90 mental and 10 physical.....

barnyard

KTM rider
You seem to spend an awful lot of time worrying about speed. I suspect that you be posting in the next week or so about a crash that you had. It won't be your fault, because they were pushing you to go faster or so you will say.