Tsunami

klein

Für Meno :)
I used to think that Tie was the most self-absorbed self-centered poster here. (No offense Tie. :peaceful:) I was wrong. He has nothing on you.

Figures, only because I critisize the US news. I done that in Florida, so did other Canucks. And, I will do that here.
Would be the same if an Earthquake happened here, and we would show the waves hitting the west coast of Canada, and then bypass the US, and show Mexico getting an aftermath.
No wonder most Americans don't know Vancouver is just 50 miles north of Seattle (if they even know where that city is).

klein

It is easier to memorize 13 that it is 50. (Think about it.)

Wrong again. most Canadians know all 68 ! Since National and even on local news, the whole map with states, provinces, and territories are shown. Watch our news online : either ctv.ca , cbc.ca or globaltv.ca. You will see for yourself.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Wrong again. most Canadians know all 68 ! Since National and even on local news, the whole map with states, provinces, and territories are shown. Watch our news online : either ctv.ca , cbc.ca or globaltv.ca. You will see for yourself.

If watching a Canadian newscast is anything like watching curling, I'll pass, thank you very much.

klein

If watching a Canadian newscast is anything like watching curling, I'll pass, thank you very much.

I'm watching curling now.... looks like another gold medal for us. Would be the 3rd today alone.
The most played national anthym with 12 Gold medals is "OH Canada" ! :)

Figures, only because I critisize the US news. I done that in Florida, so did other Canucks. And, I will do that here.
Would be the same if an Earthquake happened here, and we would show the waves hitting the west coast of Canada, and then bypass the US, and show Mexico getting an aftermath. It would bypass us because we are Gods chosen country.
No wonder most Americans don't know Vancouver is just 50 miles north of Seattle (if they even know where that city is). [/QUOTE]

It`s not that we don`t know, it`s that we don`t care.

klein

Well, if our region ever got hit my a natural disaster, I think you would care. Since we are you largest oil supplier.
Then you can pay $6 a gallon, if it ever gets cut off, or natural gas or electricity to California.

Well, if our region ever got hit my a natural disaster, I think you would care. Since we are you largest oil supplier.
Then you can pay $6 a gallon, if it ever gets cut off, or natural gas or electricity to California.

If I am willing to pay $6 a gallon are you willing to be quiet?