UAW strike!

UAW strike is retarded, all those jobs are going :censored2:ing bye bye now, Miguel and Nguyen thank you for the jobs

no tariffs and dirt cheap shipping by sea? companies literally don't have to put up with production-unions whatsoever

UAW strike is retarded, all those jobs are going :censored2:ing bye bye now, Miguel and Nguyen thank you for the jobs

no tariffs and dirt cheap shipping by sea? companies literally don't have to put up with production-unions whatsoever
They had a couple big concessionary contracts and now the company's big money those guys deserve a little bit more

Now what they're asking for seems like a lot so hopefully they can come to terms and keep some jobs in America

They had a couple big concessionary contracts and now the company's big money those guys deserve a little bit more

Now what they're asking for seems like a lot so hopefully they can come to terms and keep some jobs in America
workers "deserve" what they can negotiate without losing their jobs

if their jobs get exported, it wasn't a wage they deserved

don't get me wrong, I literally hate wall street and big money like you wouldn't believe, but this is a dumb and ultimately self-destructive way of sticking it to them

workers "deserve" what they can negotiate without losing their jobs

if their jobs get exported, it wasn't a wage they deserved

don't get me wrong, I literally hate wall street and big money like you wouldn't believe, but this is a dumb and ultimately self-destructive way of sticking it to them
Hopefully they can resolve their issues

Karma...

this strike will mean more cars built outside America and/or less cars built by union folks.........its a poor decision all the way around...the union demands are unrealistic and doing a grave disservice to the union members......Sean is the epitome of reasonableness compared to the uaw ceo.......he managed to put many people out of work including those on strike and laid off....at least the laid off ones can collect unemployment and not drain the union strike fund.....coincidence ? I think not..planning I bet