UFO's Again

Thebrownblob

Oh. You guys were picturing something like that? Yeah, that's what I was picturing too. Totally not like a blue chick with tentacles coming out of her back or something.
The intergalactic bar closes at 3 AM. If the blue chick with tentacles is all that’s left, you never know……

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Accounting and common sense.

You probably need a girlfriend because you’re really worried about aliens probing you.
"MUH DEGREE!" Lol! Engineers actually hate it when I show up on installation jobs because they know I'm probably gonna find a bunch of stuff they :censored2:ed up on and will have to be fixed at their expense.

Thebrownblob

Oh good striped down😂

1709475866985.jpeg

fishtm2001

Christopher Mellon, a former defense department official, told USA TODAY on Monday that the version of the bill that will be signed into law is indicative of clear distrust that continues to exist between Congress and the executive branch.

"This legislation was a strong expression of continuing concerns in Congress that critically important UAP information is being withheld," said Mellon, who in 2017 joined a small group of former government officials with security clearances who went public with some of what they knew. "What UAP are we detecting in space and under the oceans? Members want and deserve answers to these vital questions."

Thebrownblob

“Though his musings regularly wander more into science fiction than solid fact, Kaku has generally been a great ambassador of science to the general public via his appearances in popular media.
But now, Kaku is seriously jeopardizing his reputation and misleading the public through his unscientific new stance on UFOs”

Why am I not shocked? You would follow a kook?
He’s basically Bill Nye the science guy at this point.

fishtm2001

“Though his musings regularly wander more into science fiction than solid fact, Kaku has generally been a great ambassador of science to the general public via his appearances in popular media.
But now, Kaku is seriously jeopardizing his reputation and misleading the public through his unscientific new stance on UFOs”

Why am I not shocked? You would follow a kook?
He’s basically Bill Nye the science guy at this point.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's amazing that ever since everyone got smart phones with great cameras nothing has been photographed when it comes to UFO's, Big Foot, Lock Ness Monster or any of the other things people used to try to pass off with a fuzzy photo.

fishtm2001

It's amazing that ever since everyone got smart phones with great cameras nothing has been photographed when it comes to UFO's, Big Foot, Lock Ness Monster or any of the other things people used to try to pass off with a fuzzy photo.

Commercial Inside Release

The hard part is space travel is deadly, because of cosmic radiation. It's the dirty secret no one talks about. Any time you go past low Earth orbit you are being irradiated. Blocking the radiation is very difficult since it requires very heavy, dense materials.

The only real way to explore & exploit space is to build a huge spaceport that orbits the planet. That way you can dock the heavy type of ships required to survive the radiation, since you will never get them out of our atmosphere and gravity field. But, doing anything up there, the radiation will probably turn you into a greenie\grey in 50-100 generations, anyway.