uk section?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by ukUPSer43199, Feb 17, 2008.

1. ukUPSer43199

ukUPSer43199 loader/driver helper

no offence to my collegues 'across the pond' but can any administrators please create a UK section for us UPSers in great britain and ireland?

john :weightlifter:
  2. Kyle-ProRI

Kyle-ProRI New Member

Want to trade hubs? LOL
  3. moreluck

moreluck golden ticket member

Aren't the Brits sooooo polite ?
  4. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

when do they have banger races Out there. Are there a lot of tracks that do it . Are you guys union. this message to the uk .
  5. dillweed

dillweed Well-Known Member

Sort of looks like you're already in this one. And once in, we do not let you out. :happy-very:
  6. rod

rod retired and happy

Oh sure- now the next thing you know UPS women will want their own site and the right to vote:happy2:
  7. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I think we should give kenmei his own site.

He could keep us updated on his progress towards his bachelor degree in taping technology. (Tapology)
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2008
  8. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Why do yuou want your own section? Too good to hang with us dirty 'Mericans? We can act sophis ticated if you want.
  9. diesel96

diesel96 New Member

What is this a swingers club ? Next thing is what, wife swapping ?

FAVREFAN Member

Didn't you hear? He's in his new jet somewhere over Texas. Trying to swing the pledged delagates his way. Kenmei in '08!!!!!
  11. ukUPSer43199

ukUPSer43199 loader/driver helper

haha...o we cant have that...i dont mean to be rude as in isolating us brits from you yanks...its just for all issues and topics regarding UPS uk&ireland.

12. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

Check out our new forum, UPSers International. Its great to hear from you guys all around the world.