Unable to cash paycheck

oldngray

nowhere special
Correct, but if you have an account there, they would let you take the money out "on credit" until they get the money back. Esp with it coming from a big company like UPS. Something funny is going on here.

In that situation he would need to have enough money in his account to cover the check until it clears.

upschuck

In that situation he would need to have enough money in his account to cover the check until it clears.
Not all banks, esp if check was coming from UPS. I still maintain something fishy here. He has tried at 3 check cashing places, none of them would take it.

Keenj

I use that account to get my GI Bill direct deposits in so right now, my balance is not enough to cover the check. I just find it strange that I have this much hassle cashing my paycheck from a company like UPS when I've never encountered this problem before. I was never given the option to sign up for direct deposit at my center or at class but I will definitely sign up for it Monday morning. This is BS.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not all banks, esp if check was coming from UPS. I still maintain something fishy here. He has tried at 3 check cashing places, none of them would take it.

If check cashing places won't cash it is probably because he is on their banned list for not paying them back.

Geo926

I use that account to get my GI Bill direct deposits in so right now, my balance is not enough to cover the check. I just find it strange that I have this much hassle cashing my paycheck from a company like UPS when I've never encountered this problem before. I was never given the option to sign up for direct deposit at my center or at class but I will definitely sign up for it Monday morning. This is BS.

You can sign up for it right now @ upsers.com

Catch-me-if-you-can-catch-me-if-you-can-24979250-460-288.jpg

10 point

Did the union deduct the dues and initiation fees out and throw it into the red? Lol. JK

salt

go to the bank that UPS uses to issue the check they should cash it.... don't live pay check to pay check as a temp with ups you could be "let go" at any point.