Union Politics - Anti-H**** '707 UNITED TEAMSTERS SLATE' wins local election!!!!!!

image.jpeg
I HAVE otr experience.
You got issues with that?
I have no meat cutting experience tho.

I have alot of commercial miles logged and I did that for my family...
Not so I could come on here and be belittled by you.
If a post doesn't fit your controlled environment on here I guess that makes it an open door for sarcasm?

Neither one of really cares what the other thinks anyway. And I don't need to buddy up to the system to feel like I have self worth. It's a false weight if you truly examine it.
Take a Midol you are getting to emotional in this post. You read to much into it. If this is chewing you up then take a step back.

In the Southwest Rider we got a $2.50 pension increase over the five year contract: 50 cent increase per year for every hour worked for a max of 2080 hours.

However, in the Southwest Rider we had been on company ran health plans. Andy "Marshmallow" who is the chair of the Southwest Rider decided that Horrorcare wasn't good for us so he developed the Western Conference and Local 177 Health & Welfare Plan. The Southwest Rider represents locals: 63, 104, 186, 381, 396, 492, 542, 572, 631 and 952. The first supplemented was voted down overwhelmingly since the Health and Welfare Plan had not yet been "carved-out."

When it was finally "carved-out" they failed to tell us that we were gonna pay for this new Health & Welfare Plan by diverting $2.25 out of $2.50 pension increase to pay for our healthcare. In other words we only got a $.25 cent pension increase over the five year plan. A full-time employee currently receives $9.85 pension increase per hour worked. A part-timer receives $7.85 into their pension per hour.

So if the Marshmallow man would have not dropped the ball in negotiations by coming up with this stupid health and welfare plan and accepted Horrorcare, us in the Southwest would currently be receiving $11.10 per hour and $12.10 by the end of the contract.

Does that better answer your question?

Local 186 that is part of the Southwest Rider had nomination meetings last Saturday. Three years ago the guy leading the opposing slate split the vote with another group. This year they've joined forces and the current executive board has acknowledged they will easily be defeated on December 10. When asked why they will lose, their response is "the concessions in the Southwest Rider."

Local 186 will become the first anti-awful local in Southern California since 1999.
What if it doesn't?

Oh it will and awful and the rest of the So Cal locals know it. Tim S and Fred Z came down in support twice this year.

Be prepared, on Dec 10 Local 186 Dumps awful like a bad habit!
Tim s and Fred s came down there. Is that supposed to be like the Beatles coming to town? They probably came down there because they knew nobody was called me ny to their 127man tdu convention.

ezmoney5150

4 year progression to name one... Shall I continue.... How's the coat doing ... Sheep...
How do you think you got those big raises? Pension increases and still not paying for your healthcare? Answer: 4 year progression. I'm not a big fan of it myself, but you don't write contracts for future UPS'ers.

anHOURover

How do you think you got those big raises? Pension increases and still not paying for your healthcare? Answer: 4 year progression. I'm not a big fan of it myself, but you don't write contracts for future UPS'ers.
When do the big raises start brother? We pay for our healthcare here slug...they lied when they said we won't pay 9 cents 9 dollars or 90 $. That was a lie brother ... Still don't see it?
Lost a lot in this contract.. You are just blinded by the shiny bow wrapped around it! All concessions for a company making billions off your back!

When do the big raises start brother? We pay for our healthcare here slug...they lied when they said we won't pay 9 cents 9 dollars or 90 $. That was a lie brother ... Still don't see it?
Lost a lot in this contract.. You are just blinded by the shiny bow wrapped around it! All concessions for a company making billions off your back!
Thank God people like you never come into power. With your ignorance you would gladly kill the goose that laid the golden egg.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Kevin M ran for office last year on Long Island for some local political race. Its great to see labor actually running one of their own...BUT HE RAN AS A REPUBLICAN! Yuck...what the friend...!
Maybe he thinks Republicans will actually bring JOBS back, that were shipped overseas a long time ago.

The Democrats have done WHAT lately to help labor?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

What local pays for healthcare? And how much is paid weekly by members?
I don't pay in my local

804brown

Maybe he thinks Republicans will actually bring JOBS back, that were shipped overseas a long time ago.

The Democrats have done WHAT lately to help labor?
No, Kevin M is an opportunist...like most repubs. The only "job" he seems to care about is his own. As for what the dems have done to help labor:appoint pro labor people to NLRB unlike the reactionaries that repubs put on there. Also dems are pushing for a higher minimum wage and of course the repubs say NOOOOOO! Yeah you keep voting for the party of NO.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
No, Kevin M is an opportunist...like most repubs. The only "job" he seems to care about is his own. As for what the dems have done to help labor:appoint pro labor people to NLRB unlike the reactionaries that repubs put on there. Also dems are pushing for a higher minimum wage and of course the repubs say NOOOOOO! Yeah you keep voting for the party of NO.
And what have Democrats done to help labor in the last 20 years?

image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
And what have Democrats done to help labor in the last 20 years?
its been kinda hard after Ronald Reagan and the ambush boys raped us for twenty years. GOP sucks and want to cut labor my family and your families jugular. We are middleclass which is an endangered species.

Last edited: