Union Politics - Local 952 Leadership Keeping Their Hands Clean Of H-hall Name

fastlearner

" I'm up the food chain. You are down the food chain"
You summed your whole self up in that one statement. You believe you are better than your own Teamster brothers and sisters. Where ever you came from be it Freight, UPS, Warehouse, ect..... you are a Teamster. You are No better than your brothers or sisters no matter what position you hold. This is why our union is some what divided. Teamsters like you think members are to do what ever you say, kiss your ass, and pay your paycheck.

There is plenty of this attitude at local 952. Some of the Leadership and BAs think they are gods gift to the members. They feel that the members should be happy they have a job and just shut up. They feel no need to ever visit their members.

Then there are some that feel honored to represent their members. Some that don't forget they come from the truck, warehouse, Liquor truck ect.... Some that believe the members come first. Some leadership and BAs believe they are in the positions they are because the members trust them to protect them at all cost, teach them by having orientations and real steward seminars and to show they care by visiting the yards and making sure everything is ok. Sometimes do small things like just giving a jacket or a hat.

LB, Get of your high horse and remember where you came from.

Frank "The Rat", Ernesto "FICO 350", Jeff " Mr. Potatoe Head", DUI Don and Head Trick are corrupt and worthless

fastlearner

I report no posts. I want nothing from moderators or @cheryl in this department. People can say whatever they want whenever they want. I'm not reporting anything. I used to have my personal identity taken down about five times a day sometimes if that's what you are referring to but I told @cheryl I don't care anymore. What does it matter. People can do as they please. I don't post on the clock. I don't post work pics and I say nothing demeaning to anyone's nationality race religion sex or creed. I am a by the book driver a adequate steward and father man and husband. I am loyal to my friends and fight like hell to give my members all I have and then some.

Since when? Thats a lie! You run to cheryl and rat on every post you don't like or suggest they maybe offensive hoping she will edit them. Your all about you, read your posts. Your a narcissist, your perfect and everyone else is not.

Last edited:

fastlearner

Since when? Thats a lie!You run to cheryl and rat on every post you don't like or suggest they maybe offensive hoping she will edit them.

You post on any and every thread there is, most of the time stupid things to irritate others. You change your avatar weekly, do anything for attention, brag your a bad dude and every one at UPS knows it. I think thats everything, if I left anything out I'm sure you will tell or remind us.

Last edited:
Since when? Thats a lie! You run to cheryl and rat on every post you don't like or suggest they maybe offensive hoping she will edit them. Your all about you, read your posts. Your a narcissist, your perfect and everyone else is not.
It's your story. Do you miss t net? Why did it go out of business?

Why are you so angry? You do know this is a message board right? It's not the real world. These are just characters on a message board. Calling me a narcissist you should look at yourself. You joined a website so you could take a stab at guys like me. I'm thinking you wish you were a guy just like me.

fastlearner

Why are you so angry? You do know this is a message board right? It's not the real world. These are just characters on a message board. Calling me a narcissist you should look at yourself. You joined a website so you could take a stab at guys like me. I'm thinking you wish you were a guy just like me.

I'm not angry I just want you to know people on this site are sick of hearing you toot your own horn. I mean if your all that you can be why is it we haven't read about in the IBT magazine or some newspaper? Some one who is a pillar of the community, civic minded, how is it we have never heard of you. You this your hilarious yet you don't do stand up comedy, no act? I've heard of Chris Rock, Kevin hart, Richard Prior, redd Fox but no Lead Belly. Your buddy in the Jamaican shirts Bare Belly dresses funny for a laugh. You have a high opinion of yourself yet can't deliver. No father in the home growing up? To many uncles in the home visiting all hours of the night? You are so starved for attention you should change your name to attention hore. Now run and tell cheryl.

anHOURover

I'm not angry I just want you to know people on this site are sick of hearing you toot your own horn. I mean if your all that you can be why is it we haven't read about in the IBT magazine or some newspaper? Some one who is a pillar of the community, civic minded, how is it we have never heard of you. You this your hilarious yet you don't do stand up comedy, no act? I've heard of Chris Rock, Kevin hart, Richard Prior, redd Fox but no Lead Belly. Your buddy in the Jamaican shirts Bare Belly dresses funny for a laugh. You have a high opinion of yourself yet can't deliver. No father in the home growing up? To many uncles in the home visiting all hours of the night? You are so starved for attention you should change your name to attention hore. Now run and tell cheryl.
Between wide lead and BUG YOU get nothing but hot air! NO FACTS! FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I'm thinking you wish you were a guy just like me.

Envy.... is not my favorite color. ;)

I'm not angry

As a "fastlearner" your posts come across that way.

You don't want to take the time, to develop a well earned reputation.

I mean if your all that you can be why is it we haven't read about in the IBT magazine or some newspaper? Some one who is a pillar of the community, civic minded, how is it we have never heard of you.

The pages of the IBT magazine are only tidbits, of accomplishments.

Do you want to pay (dues wise) for a novel.... every month ?

Lead Belly, has done it the right way. Worked his way up.... through the ranks.

You should admire that.

-Bug-

I'm not angry I just want you to know people on this site are sick of hearing you toot your own horn. I mean if your all that you can be why is it we haven't read about in the IBT magazine or some newspaper? Some one who is a pillar of the community, civic minded, how is it we have never heard of you. You this your hilarious yet you don't do stand up comedy, no act? I've heard of Chris Rock, Kevin hart, Richard Prior, redd Fox but no Lead Belly. Your buddy in the Jamaican shirts Bare Belly dresses funny for a laugh. You have a high opinion of yourself yet can't deliver. No father in the home growing up? To many uncles in the home visiting all hours of the night? You are so starved for attention you should change your name to attention hore. Now run and tell cheryl.[/QUOTEyou came to this site just for me that's enough!
its obvious you came to this site just for me. That's enough for me. You are a troll. You come to this site just for me. I love it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
its obvious you came to this site just for me. That's enough for me. You are a troll. You come to this site just for me. I love it.
It's because you monkey wrench their cause. They think people are stupid enough to sit idle and say nothing while they attempt to destroy what others built.

fastlearner

Envy.... is not my favorite color. ;)

As a "fastlearner" your posts come across that way.

You don't want to take the time, to develop a well earned reputation.

The pages of the IBT magazine are only tidbits, of accomplishments.

Do you want to pay (dues wise) for a novel.... every month ?

Lead Belly, has done it the right way. Worked his way up.... through the ranks.

You should admire that.

If I want to meet some one like him I'll drive down to skid row and introduce myself to a wino. Your the last guy that should be giving advice but I think you know that.

fastlearner

Guess again.......

how many threads have I posted on?

How many threads have you posted on?

Just like I said attention hore. As your beotch says, ............................Fact!