Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

5habits100

Everybody on our slate was a Teamster, so in doing our printing ourselves, it was done by union workers.

You're coming off as desperate making this reach.
That is not the same as using a union printer and you know that.

Well maybe you don't and that's why you lost more than one election.

Also making a statement I'm coming off as desperate is a joke but I guess I should expect anything different.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That is not the same as using a union printer and you know that.

Well maybe you don't and that's why you lost more than one election.

Also making a statement I'm coming off as desperate is a joke but I guess I should expect anything different.
We also drove ourselves to the union hall on nomination night and for the vote count instead of taking a bus driven by a union employee?

Oh my God!!!!
What have we done???

5habits100

We also drove ourselves to the union hall on nomination night and for the vote count instead of taking a bus driven by a union employee?

Oh my God!!!!
What have we done???
That's funny. Since you are the one that brought up running for office I have a joke for you.
Who runs for office more than one time screws his friends over lies to them and still loses?
Oh wait that's not funny it's Bubblehead.

I don't understand why you can't have a normal conversation and you have to be a funny guy all the time.

Being a union person means using union printers. That means you practice what you preach.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That's funny. Since you are the one that brought up running for office I have a joke for you.
Who runs for office more than one time screws his friends over lies to them and still loses?

I don't understand why you can't have a normal conversation and you have to be a funny guy all the time.

Being a union person means using union printers. That means you practice what you preach.

Everything is so much clearer now.
If only I had met you sooner.

anHOURover

Your comical... I have a laserjet printer and according to you I should not use it!! Hahahah.
What a joke!! Now campaign mailers is a totally different story! You need a printer for that so it would be union all the way!!
The losing OLD guard always brings up this BS when they are losing ground!!
Get a life!! I HAVE A PRINTER AND I WILL USE IT!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Then I guess you would be tough enough to brush off being called a clown?
Oh I am. However, some may not. I've taken quite a few bumps in my day. The only thing I find offensive these days is some "clown" wanting to do a job he has no experience in just because he has "bigger plans for this friend@&$ing country".

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Oh I am. However, some may not. I've taken quite a few bumps in my day. The only thing I find offensive these days is some "clown" wanting to do a job he has no experience in just because he has "bigger plans for this friend@&$ing country".
No doubt, they seem to come along every 17 years like the cicadas.

In the last local election I ran in (and yes I lost), we bought a used commercial grade laser copier.
We also did not use union printers for our literature, we did it ourselves.

Perhaps they also have their own printing capabilities?
Anyone who's anyone knows if you are in an election it's got to have the union BUG. You know that bubble?

5habits100

Your comical... I have a laserjet printer and according to you I should not use it!! Hahahah.
What a joke!! Now campaign mailers is a totally different story! You need a printer for that so it would be union all the way!!
The losing OLD guard always brings up this BS when they are losing ground!!
Get a life!! I HAVE A PRINTER AND I WILL USE IT!!
If you are using it for union literature you should use a union printer. If not you shouldn't get one vote. That includes Hoffa/hall, Sylvester/Zuckerman or anyone else running for office. How is that old guard. If anyone puts out stuff not printed union it's wrong. My local won't support any politician that doesn't print union.

Saying that's old guard is a TDU loser tactic.