Union Politics - Tim S for General President 2016

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Lying, like you do so often, should be a violation of the TOS.
You should be a violation of human kind. That and you ran in an election once.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you are using it for union literature you should use a union printer. If not you shouldn't get one vote. That includes Hoffa/hall, Sylvester/Z or anyone else running for office. How is that old guard. If anyone puts out stuff not printed union it's wrong. My local won't support any politician that doesn't print union.

Saying that's old guard is a TDU loser tactic.
But if they would have to print union, how will TDU fleece these saps (TDU backed candidates) out of members hard earned dues?

10 point

Now who is tdu gonna back for gp.....they clearly can't back Sylvester ...........but then again there followers don't care about facts and truth.......I can't wait for the next video
Hope the video is made with Union cameraman and with a union made camera.
I hope you're all posting with Union made keyboards & computers or smart phones.

I'm sure you are not.

That's the pot calling the kettle black. (Am I allowed to post that? It's not a racial comment you know.)

Is the electronic equipment you're posting with made in America?
I know you don't understand but printing always has to have the union bug. It's how it is. You shouldn't drive a Honda Kia. I know that those cars are made here but not by union workers. I know some of the parts are made by other countries but you get the idea. You really can't spin it. If you need some work done at your union hall it need to be done union. That includes printing. Shirts cost a lot more but if they are going to be distributed in an election or given out by a local they have to be union. Do you really want to argue this?

10 point

I know you don't understand but printing always has to have the union bug. It's how it is. You shouldn't drive a Honda Kia. I know that those cars are made here but not by union workers. I know some of the parts are made by other countries but you get the idea. You really can't spin it. If you need some work done at your union hall it need to be done union. That includes printing. Shirts cost a lot more but if they are going to be distributed in an election or given out by a local they have to be union. Do you really want to argue this?
I "don't understand"?
Are you serious?
I don't have a Honda anything.
I have two Chrysler vehicles and a Chevy Colorado.
I know this site is going to be a piston match for the next 18 months or so but buying or seeking out union products and services should be a way of life.
I don't buy Kobalt tools. I research union made equipment that I sell and it isn't just about campaign materials being union made it's about consumables being union made (I don't mean hamburgers either).
Thanks anyway.

I "don't understand"?
Are you serious?
I don't have a Honda anything.
I have two Chrysler vehicles and a Chevy Colorado.
I know this site is going to be a piston match for the next 18 months or so but buying or seeking out union products and services should be a way of life.
I don't buy Kobalt tools. I research union made equipment that I sell and it isn't just about campaign materials being union made it's about consumables being union made (I don't mean hamburgers either).
Thanks anyway.
I never said you drive a Honda. I said when you print election stuff it's got to be printed by a union printer. It's that simple. If you campaign it's got to be union printed same with shirts.

10 point

I never said you drive a Honda. I said when you print election stuff it's got to be printed by a union printer. It's that simple. If you campaign it's got to be union printed same with shirts.
I understood that and I understood the rest as well.
There is nothing wrong with printing your own campaign materials yourself but there should be a disclaimer on the bottom to that end so no one can use that for slander.
There's not one union print shop in our area and there's several print shops here.
If I remember correctly the last one decertified.

10 point

There's over 22 cuts that video. If you believe what you truly know to be the "truth" it shouldn't be so hard to just say it fluently without stopping the camera almost two dozen times.
He needs Obama's poster holder. It probably is a superior teleprompter.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
There's over 22 cuts that video. If you believe what you truly know to be the "truth" it shouldn't be so hard to just say it fluently without stopping the camera almost two dozen times.
He needs Obama's poster holder. It probably is a superior teleprompter.
That's what your complaint is? 22 cuts? Did you know a professionally produces song can take over 50 tracks?