Union recognizes demonstrated performance?????

browned out

Drivers in our facility have been given warning notices for "unnecessary delay of load or equipment" for not maintaining designated performance. Has this been happening in other areas of the country?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Drivers in our facility have been given warning notices for "unnecessary delay of load or equipment" for not maintaining designated performance. Has this been happening in other areas of the country?

They only give them to people who they think they can intimidate with their worthless warning letters. People with a spine that simply nod their head and grieve it don't get them as they know it's a waste of time.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Anytime they start crap like that in our center we file on anything and everything really CRUSHING management in grievances and that nonsense fizzles out like a bad fart

anonymous4

Lol, demonstrated performance.. what's that? The day that starts my best demonstration will be an exceptionally piss poor performance that will be demonstrated every day for the rest of my career. I do what I can and feel like doing day to day.