United way againnnnn

Benztek

Hello!
I have used the search button and realized a lot of you have the same issues as myself with "United way".

Power mechanic 11 years now. Not that this has anything to do with anything but our shop has a grievance filed with the union / we contacted the labor board after extensive research we have found out we have been under payed for the past 12 years roughly $46,000 per mechanic in back pay the union is not doing anything neither is the company.

This has obviously brought a bad attitude to our ahop! With that being said.......

I have given to United way 8years out of my 11

I was just pulled into the office and pressured like everyone else I was told when I was hired I signed a document to give to United way I was also told to bring in a check????

Anyone else ever hear of this document?

Benztek

He said he will find document! HA!

And as far as the back pay we don't have any other option at this point to go after the union and company. Does anyone know the practice of an attorney I should contact?

HardknocksUPSer

Hello!
I have used the search button and realized a lot of you have the same issues as myself with "United way".

Power mechanic 11 years now. Not that this has anything to do with anything but our shop has a grievance filed with the union / we contacted the labor board after extensive research we have found out we have been under payed for the past 12 years roughly $46,000 per mechanic in back pay the union is not doing anything neither is the company.

This has obviously brought a bad attitude to our ahop! With that being said.......

I have given to United way 8years out of my 11

I was just pulled into the office and pressured like everyone else I was told when I was hired I signed a document to give to United way I was also told to bring in a check????

Anyone else ever hear of this document?
This is sickening. I'd totally lay down on my management team if this happened.

OPTION3

If they do produce the document.....it's an Extra contractual agreement.....invalid. Did you have a steward present(doubtful)? If not it's a Weingarten rights violation as well