Unreported accident

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
Jesus, how do these people go to bed at night and remember to breath? Waking up must be even more difficult having to open your eyes AND breath. Yet, they can figure out how to sign up to a site, quote others, and start a thread.

I suddenly get the feeling Ashton Kutcher is gonna jump out of a van laughing.

I count with my fingers and toes sup kid what you gonna do?

Future

Victory Ride
recently this non reported accident was due to a driver not knowing he supposedly made contact with another vechile but was unaware until he noticed someone sprinting after his packagecar in jeans after the accuser notified the driver that he believed his car was hit by the ups driver the ups driver went back to look and see if that had happened when they observed the supposedly hit vechile there was no noticeable damage but the mirror on the accusers vehicle was a folding mirror about an inch moved from stuck completely out the driver and accuser noticed no damage but ups is trying to terminate the driver what are members thoughts?
Immediately should have notified MGT! A no brainer....Good luck with this one ....odds r very much against u

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
recently this non reported accident was due to a driver not knowing he supposedly made contact with another vechile but was unaware until he noticed someone sprinting after his packagecar in jeans after the accuser notified the driver that he believed his car was hit by the ups driver the ups driver went back to look and see if that had happened when they observed the supposedly hit vechile there was no noticeable damage but the mirror on the accusers vehicle was a folding mirror about an inch moved from stuck completely out the driver and accuser noticed no damage but ups is trying to terminate the driver what are members thoughts?

1) If you want an intelligent response, you should have written your opening post in a readable manner.

2) A "non reported accident" is a cardinal sin and a fireable offense.

3) "You" would have been better off just driving away and not stopping, that would have given you more credence.

4) The moment you went back to the accused "accident", you are demanded be management to call them and tell them.

5) It doesn't matter if the driver is "well liked", you are treated as someone who will not be honest.

Mustacheyouaquestion

60 minute lunch

I count with my fingers and toes sup kid what you gonna do?

This thread is going down hill fast...

HubBub

as a member i would need to know the brand of the running accusers jeans in order to determine the possible socioeconomic upbringing of the accuser and form a more educated opinion as to what the running accusers intent actually was in accusing the ups driver of causing property damage to that particular folding mirror so please tell me what brand of jeans the accuser was wearing thank you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What accident? No contact was made according to the driver?

upload_2016-11-4_7-18-48.jpeg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Our new P-1000's are equipped with shock absorbers under the cargo area rather than the metal railing on the rear bumper. I will try to post a picture this evening.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Jesus, how do these people go to bed at night and remember to breath? Waking up must be even more difficult having to open your eyes AND breath. Yet, they can figure out how to sign up to a site, quote others, and start a thread.

I suddenly get the feeling Ashton Kutcher is gonna jump out of a van laughing.
I thought Scooby had turned over a new leaf and was only going to be nice.

Ps. I like this Scooby. Lol

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I thought Scooby had turned over a new leaf and was only going to be nice.

Ps. I like this Scooby. Lol
I never said anything about turning over a new leaf. That was @UpstateNYUPSer . I said that I try to be Xmas season nice and thats why I post less so I'm not tempted to be an a*hole to people during the holidays.

Unfortunately it's like an addiction and when jamokes like OP come on, I sometimes fall off the wagon.

Hi, my name is Scooby and I'm a D*.