UPS Customs Brokerage Rep position salary

brown its down

Hello - I was just curious if anyone here had some inside information on the UPS Customs Brokerage Representative I position (Full Time). I am wondering about starting salary, benefits, stock options, job duties, etc. I have an interview for the position in Champlain, NY at the end of the week. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

rocket man

hello - i was just curious if anyone here had some inside information on the ups customs brokerage representative i position (full time). I am wondering about starting salary, benefits, stock options, job duties, etc. I have an interview for the position in champlain, ny at the end of the week. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
thanks for your info my interview there is on thursday i better try harder .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hello - I was just curious if anyone here had some inside information on the UPS Customs Brokerage Representative I position (Full Time). I am wondering about starting salary, benefits, stock options, job duties, etc. I have an interview for the position in Champlain, NY at the end of the week. Any information is greatly appreciated! Thanks.

Please tell Kelly or Doug that Dave B. from Plattsburgh says "hi".

rocket man

thank youfor letting me no you were going fri I called and went today i got thre job you dont have to go