UPS Drop Box

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
siren.gif

hqdefault-2.jpg

john chesney

Was reading a really old article regarding Simplex locks.

My route doesn't have lock box pickup, but UPS wouldn't be so stupid they'd use the default lock code, would they? I've heard supposedly that box codes stay the same in large areas. Have any of you experienced that on your letter box routes.
To bad I like all my fellow drivers. I just found something new for my retirement bucket list. I’m thinking of taking a dump in a ups drop box. I think that big pull down handle would make a nice seat

I was givin the dang code once again by my superiors and once again the dang thang will not open. I made sure to clear the latch by turning it counter clockwise and still nuthin. that thang must be full a cramp by now. Any advice, if not ima just strap a chain to ma frame and rippit out for good

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I was givin the dang code once again by my superiors and once again the dang thang will not open. I made sure to clear the latch by turning it counter clockwise and still nuthin. that thang must be full a cramp by now. Any advice, if not ima just strap a chain to ma frame and rippit out for good
If I ever can't get the box open, I've used the blade of the 2 wheeler to pry the box open.