UPS facility in Middleburg Heights evacuated after fire

Johney

I never emptied out my locker,..it's been 5 yrs. since I set foot in the Hub,...can I sue for damage to my private property, what about my collection of high-end UPS socks ??,..what about the items from my personal time capsule ??
I'd be willing to bet there's an attorney out there who would take that case.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Its gonna be a mess, between Middleburg, everything Friday night diverted to Columbus, and the buffalo stuff getting through. Cha ching.

laffter

Some months ago, I heard that a trailer in Oklahoma City caught fire after someone used a lighter to eliminate the area around a (leaking?) hazmat package.

Now, whenever I hear a sup doing DOK about hazmats with a new hire, I always throw in a joke about that.

10 point

Not if they're in the cloud XD

Sent using BrownCafe App
If.
I was told of a center who had their hard drive wiped clean of all dispatch info after some management quit. They supposedly had to start over with dispatch.
You'd think that would be "in the Cloud" too.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
If.
I was told of a center who had their hard drive wiped clean of all dispatch info after some management quit. They supposedly had to start over with dispatch.

When PAS/EDD was first up and running in my old building, one of the "consultants" the company hired to set it up came in on a Saturday to tweak some settings.

The idiot ended up deleting about half the DOL's in the building and all the PAS/EDD data for those routes.

Good times!:)

10 point

When PAS/EDD was first up and running in my old building, one of the "consultants" the company hired to set it up came in on a Saturday to tweak some settings.

The idiot ended up deleting about half the DOL's in the building and all the PAS/EDD data for those routes.

Probably was a blessing.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If.
I wish our dispatch plans would get wiped clean. They are a total train wreck.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Went into work today and the only way you could tell there was a fire was the faint smell of burnt plastic. Business as usual.

M

Mike hunt

Did he get canned?