UPS Feeder Job & "Disability Accommodation"

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Hey that is hard work. Sometimes you have to reach down and take a sip of coffee or a bite of kolache. Sometimes the cab gets too cold and you gotta mess with the AC controls.
You’re making it sound easier than it is. Sometimes my favorite radio station won’t come in, sometimes a kid gives me the honk hand motion and I can’t do it because we don’t have Highway horns, sometimes my go to lunch stop is closed. 😢

Johney

You’re making it sound easier than it is. Sometimes my favorite radio station won’t come in, sometimes a kid gives me the honk hand motion and I can’t do it because we don’t have Highway horns, sometimes my go to lunch stop is closed. 😢
IMG_1033.jpeg

I had no issues with radio stations 🤪

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I feel for you ,, I couldn't get my AC to go below 68 , my ice in my cup melted a bit ,, had to red tag it

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I feel for you ,, I couldn't get my AC to go below 68 , my ice in my cup melted a bit ,, had to red tag it
I put up with a lot of crap I probably shouldn’t. Tires bald? Good to go. Massive air leak? As long as the compressor keeps up, who cares. But I’m here to tell you if that AC doesn’t freeze me out, it’s going on the fence.