UPS Hit with 5.3 Million Dollar Judgement for Hostile work enviroment

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Gif away man ain't going to hurt my feelings there is no on topic up there
image.gif

NonDeliverOtherMissed

We have a dummy at our building...he's white...and very very stupid and hideous looking.....I'd like to say maybe this will change things company wide how we are treated..but sadly it will not...I've noticed most of the harassment/discrimination at our building is based on age..younger guys get a ton more grief for things than the older guys

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
There was an open area between our guard shack and the main building. A couple of years ago, someone thought it would be a good idea to set up a package car with a child dummy and a beach ball up under it. Supposedly to discourage drivers from backing unnecessarily. Unfortunately a few days before this one of our PC drivers had Hit a child on a bicycle and killed him. I thought it was in bad taste and told management so. It stayed there over a week.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We have a dummy at our building...he's white...and very very stupid and hideous looking.....I'd like to say maybe this will change things company wide how we are treated..but sadly it will not...I've noticed most of the harassment/discrimination at our building is based on age..younger guys get a ton more grief for things than the older guys
the company does it because they continually get away with it(harassment), a few guys stick up for themselves and the rest just either put up with it or dont know how to deal. the union could help us out with the issue but they keep on sugar coating it...