UPS Lady Driver Stabbed While Delivering

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Welcome Lady 5o to our site!! We ALLLLL have said a prayer for you! I hope you get back on that horse soon and get on with your life. Thank GOD they got that BASTARD Heres to many years of great health to you and your family!!!!!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
WElcome to BC and take your time going back. Seriously, You could still be in shock. You will go back and see someone who looks similar, and wala PTS. Post traumatic stress syndrome. Its a real thing.
Just glad you are OK, rest, take care of yourself, heal, and God Bless You. And thanks for coming on here. We were worried for you. We are like one big happy family, with all kinds of dysfunction. But we are always on the same page when this kind of crap happens.

fethrs

Lady I am glad to hear you are ok. Welcome to BC, if you spend any amount of time here you will be entertained and amused, even shocked but never disappointed, it's addicting.

Please keep us posted on your progress if you have time and feel free to ask any questions. Just glad to know you are ok. Best Wishes to you and your family.
Fethrs

DS

Fenderbender
ups lady,thanks for the response.Great to know you got through your ordeal with such a good attitude.Please feel free to contribute in the future.

over9five

Staff member
this is strange,very strange. there seems to be some infringment on speech on this brown cafe board.

Not infringement, It's Moderation.

Two of your posts were deleted by the Administrator as offensive. Another was deleted by a Moderator as insensitive.

Freedom of Speech does not apply on a private board. We work hard to make Brown Cafe a nice place to visit. You are encouraged to review the TOS here.

Brown_Eyed_Girl

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery Lady 50. Sounds like the guy could've possibly been whacked out on drugs and that he had to come from behind. Your personality sounds like you would've kicked a upside down field goal or stabbed an eye out with your DIAD pen if taken from the front.

Although I have never felt threatened in the bad area I work in (I swear one delivery was to a crack house), maybe it's time to start carrying a Gerber with the knife open. Hmmmm *adds to Christmas list*

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Short

I dont believe that the link is what he was talking about. More along the lines of the commentary made.

d

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im just guessing, but Im thinking insensitivity was so prevalent, they just started being wiped out as no one wanted to read the dribble. :happy2:
Smilies make it better.

shortfuse

What was so insensitive about the interview the driver gave to CBS 11 News in Fort Worth? I think it would be a very good thing for everyone to see,then they can connect with her in a more personal way. She has a message to send to everyone. The link was removed,and the moderator has denied folks access to her interview because he doesn't like what I wrote in another post?:sad-very:

Gotta go, Oprah's on now, it's about sensitivity today, Taa Taa:sick:

Who you gonna believe,me or your lyin eyes?

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Dont know, maybe she asked to have it removed for her own personal safety. The internet breeds a lot of idiots.........

d

shortfuse

Fethrs,it was no joke what happened. Are you so insenstive to think that I was making a joke? If so,you are sick and all the others that could not see the bigger picture. I was making a point. Don't you see now how stupid it is to think that because someone has a hate on for you that people can get together and have a "teachable momment",and suck down a few brews? You have two people just "doing their jobs"and, wham outta nowhere comes a nut. Both cases the nuts are black,and the victims are white. Each try to destroy the victim. Each assert power over the victim,one with his so called Harvard education which shows how really stupid he is with a "yo mama",the other powers over a woman with a knife.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
The "teachable" moment comes when both go to jail for their hate crimes.

But that will not happen in either case.

So we have a teachable moment in any event.

So what does that teachable moment teach you?

d

shortfuse

It doesn't teach me anything that I didn't already know,there are blacks that hate whites. There are blacks that hate blacks, evidence by the fact that there are more black on black crimes.

It shows us that our President thinks that hate can be dismissed with a couple of beers. It shows us the hate that our President has for police when he comments that they acted stupid,after all one of his best friends is Bill Ayers,who bombed police stations in the 70's.:sad-very::sick: How insensitive can a President be to make a comment like that?

What does that teach you?

Who you gonna believe,me or your lyin eyes?