UPS Pilot, what would you like to know?

anonymous23456

Do you have to do annual performance review? I would have hard time understanding if you have to do that because flying is flying. It isn't like producing something.

FlyByNight757

Do you have to do annual performance review? I would have hard time understanding if you have to do that because flying is flying. It isn't like producing something.
We have a check ride every year in the simulator and a line check during a normal flight, which is conducted by management pilots.

anonymous23456

Which company do you think will have trouble in the future? FedEx, UPS, or Amazon?

Here is Amazon job ad.

anonymous23456

Will we have something in the future like SpaceX where we delivery very expensive packages to be shipped across the continents in 1 hour? Imagine reusable rocket can land in Japan after launching from FL Spaceport?

How's about when we colonize the moon and UPS will ship packages there? If we don't disappear because of Amazon...

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I’d like to know how you sleep at night bilking the company for all that money.

Just fine I bet.
Yeah!! and that meal and Embassy Suites room on the SDF-EWR trip!!!
Yes that was an interesting time. Wondering if we will get some A350s eventually.
Never say never....
I don't see it though ($$$$)

We worked Boeing in every direction for 777's even before the 744 deal.

I see 777BCF's before 2028 though

FlyByNight757

Yeah!! and that meal and Embassy Suites room on the SDF-EWR trip!!!

Never say never....
I don't see it though ($$$$)

We worked Boeing in every direction for 777's even before the 744 deal.

I see 777BCF's before 2028 though
There was a Boeing brochure with the 747 and 777 in UPS colors at one point. 777BCFs would be a bit cheaper and a known commodity, we shall see...

Last edited: