UPS when 9/11 happened

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
larry silverstein got those building insured for billions for a “ plane collision” days leading up till 9/11 ( and yes , both towers)

Educate yourselves , 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB
✊🧔‍♂️

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
So it took a plane full of fuel to get hot enough to melt steel and then the weight made it come down in a perfect implosion. So what is your theory on building 7 that wasn’t hit by anything but also came down in a perfect implosion?
Funny no one can explain building 7 collapsing, which contained tons of shady paperwork from the towers . Bunch of SHEEP
✊🧔‍♂️

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
We knew the planes were coming

We were ready to take them down and we’re told to “STAND DOWN !”
✊🧔‍♂️
IMG_4880.gif

anonymous23456

So it took a plane full of fuel to get hot enough to melt steel and then the weight made it come down in a perfect implosion. So what is your theory on building 7 that wasn’t hit by anything but also came down in a perfect implosion?
'World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours, according to a Federal Emergency Management Agency report. It said the collapse of the building was a direct result of fires stimulated by debris from the collapse of World Trade Center Tower 1.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology also says on its website that “heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand," causing a key structural column to fail and initiating the collapse of the entire building.

The site also says investigators "found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event."'

govols019

You smell that?
'World Trade Center Building 7 collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on Sept. 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours, according to a Federal Emergency Management Agency report. It said the collapse of the building was a direct result of fires stimulated by debris from the collapse of World Trade Center Tower 1.

The National Institute of Standards and Technology also says on its website that “heat from the uncontrolled fires caused steel floor beams and girders to thermally expand," causing a key structural column to fail and initiating the collapse of the entire building.

The site also says investigators "found no evidence supporting the existence of a blast event."'
You can't fix crazy...two fully loaded passenger jumbo jets flew into the buildings and they're shocked they fell. They WANT it to be some crazy ass conspiracy.

This government can't run Social Security properly but they want me to believe they were the secret masterminds behind the greatest terrorist attack in history.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Fires Have Never Caused Skyscrapers to Collapse​

One Meridian Plaza fire
The One Meridian Plaza fire

Excepting the three 9-11 collapses, no fire, however severe, has ever caused a steel-framed high-rise building to collapse. Following are examples of high-rise fires that were far more severe than those inWTC 1 and 2, and Building 7. In these precedents, the fires consumed multiple floors, produced extensive window breakage, exhibited large areas of emergent flames, and went on for hours. The fires in the WTC towers did none of these things.

Collapse would be hard enough to believe but 3 perfect implosions. 🙄 Gullible.

Last edited:

govols019

You smell that?
We knew the planes were coming

We were ready to take them down and we’re told to “STAND DOWN !”
✊🧔‍♂️

Who the hell is "we"?

Fires Have Never Caused Skyscrapers to Collapse​

One Meridian Plaza fire
The One Meridian Plaza fire

Excepting the three 9-11 collapses, no fire, however severe, has ever caused a steel-framed high-rise building to collapse. Following are examples of high-rise fires that were far more severe than those inWTC 1 and 2, and Building 7. In these precedents, the fires consumed multiple floors, produced extensive window breakage, exhibited large areas of emergent flames, and went on for hours. The fires in the WTC towers did none of these things.

Collapse would be hard enough to believe but 3 perfect implosions. 🙄 Gullible.

Hmmm...I don't see a fully loaded 767 flying into those buildings..... DAMN.

542thruNthru

Who the hell is "we"?

Come on man I got a better chance of convincing the central/southern region they don't need to steal others health pension money than you'll ever have getting through to wake jobs like those guys. :)

Thebrownblob

Come on man I got a better chance of convincing the central/southern region they don't need to steal others health pension money than you'll ever have getting through to wake jobs like those guys. :)
It’s pretty clear 9/11 was orchestrated so the central states could take money from the west. Don’t mess with the central mafia.😎

West coast people were probably watching it while getting ready for work. Came in and everybody was talking about it and during the PCM the center manager said something to the effect of yes, this is a major event but we need to keep our heads in the game and do what we always do…keep the economy moving. Total POS response and just what I’d expect from ups mgt.
how was he wrong

do you believe the country should shut down and go home for any major event? i bet you got all your good boy boosters didn't you

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Read the link. 9-11 Research: Other Skyscraper Fires

Many of those buildings burnt longer and hotter in more area but I guess a plane hitting the buildings or even coming close to hitting a building made 3 perfect implosions (never done before in history) make perfect sense.
Pictures of the last moments before building #7 imploded show many windows still intact on the floor that was on fire but the heat is so hot the steel is melting but the glass hasn’t even blown out. Gullible 🤣