Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
I am right on the edge of getting the 'banned' permanent tag.

I'm still alive here. I remember the years at UPS a employee would be in hot water and on CC in the center manager office with Steward and DM before start time and he'd come downstairs and wipe his brow and go that was close... almost got fired and after the PCM the DM would have a change of heart and would fire the employee.

I always consoled those employees and shook their hand for years together. Maybe even a hug and then would ask if maybe I could have their hat because mine is getting a little salt stained.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

I'm still alive here. I remember the years at UPS a employee would be in hot water and on CC in the center manager office with Steward and DM before start time and he'd come downstairs and wipe his brow and go that was close... almost got fired and after the PCM the DM would have a change of heart and would fire the employee.

I always consoled those employees and shook their hand for years together. Maybe even a hug and then would ask if maybe I could have their hat because mine is getting a little salt stained.
you are not a real fit bit

Catatonic

Nine Lives
This is news to me, why do you keep posting that you are about to be banned?
hook 2in Wide.jpg

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

Maybe we should have BC stewards to defend members.

HVU

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
Maybe we should have BC stewards to defend members.

HVU

Every message I post>>>>"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

How's that retirement treating you over there? Do you & your hubby go on long trips on the Harley? I think you mentioned being a biker chick and a former stripper? Correct me if I'm wrong there. Perhaps just good tales to throw off the lurkers. :)

Last edited:

Boxslinger11

Next gen teamster
Every message I post>>>>"This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

How's that retirement treating you over there? Do you & your hubby go on long trips on the Harley? I think you mentioned being a biker chick and a former stripper? Correct me if I'm wrong there. Perhaps just good tales to throw off the lurkers. :)
What about your tales about being retired but mgmt helping you out with your 8hr the other day??

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Lol. You’re in the “mod queue”. They have to approve your posts first.