Re-Raise

I am right on the edge of getting the 'banned' permanent tag.

I'm still alive here. I remember the years at UPS a employee would be in hot water and on CC in the center manager office with Steward and DM before start time and he'd come downstairs and wipe his brow and go that was close... almost got fired and after the PCM the DM would have a change of heart and would fire the employee.

I always consoled those employees and shook their hand for years together. Maybe even a hug and then would ask if maybe I could have their hat because mine is getting a little salt stained.
Nyet, Comrade.

over9five

Staff member
Maybe we should have BC stewards to defend members.

HVU
All of the Mods speak up to defend members who make some small mistake, but we know are actually good members.
If you're in the Mod Queue, it's not because you did something wrong one time (or two times, and probably not even three times).
We don't want anyone in the queue, it's a big pain in the neck for us. @cheryl is REALLY nice about giving people second and third chances too. Jot her a note, and ask to be released from the queue. Just MEAN IT when you say you'll follow the TOS from now on...

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
All of the Mods speak up to defend members who make some small mistake, but we know are actually good members.
If you're in the Mod Queue, it's not because you did something wrong one time (or two times, and probably not even three times).
We don't want anyone in the queue, it's a big pain in the neck for us. @cheryl is REALLY nice about giving people second and third chances too. Jot her a note, and ask to be released from the queue. Just MEAN IT when you say you'll follow the TOS from now on...
how do you get in the mod queue?

some members here attack the heck out of people with no repercussions. it seems like anything goes and the animals run the show.

it's too bad that almost every serious thread , usually submitted by new members , is hijacked by the same old people , and then new members never post again. The Brown Cafe is an excellent resource and there is a place for insanity and humor but I have noticed in the last couple years we have been losing some of the good old respected members or they just drop in once in a great while.

I come here for the fun and information about contracts and see what's new at UPS and union since UPS was a big part of my life. Also , since I was a commercial driver for 34 years ( 23 for brown ) , I have something valuable to contribute from my experience to new feeder drivers with their questions.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I am right on the edge of getting the 'banned' permanent tag.

I'm still alive here. I remember the years at UPS a employee would be in hot water and on CC in the center manager office with Steward and DM before start time and he'd come downstairs and wipe his brow and go that was close... almost got fired and after the PCM the DM would have a change of heart and would fire the employee.

I always consoled those employees and shook their hand for years together. Maybe even a hug and then would ask if maybe I could have their hat because mine is getting a little salt stained.
You into show tunes, fashion week, rainbow flags, etc? You seem very sensitive?
DReL.gif

Last edited:

Wally

how do you get in the mod queue?

some members here attack the heck out of people with no repercussions. it seems like anything goes and the animals run the show.

it's too bad that almost every serious thread , usually submitted by new members , is hijacked by the same old people , and then new members never post again. The Brown Cafe is an excellent resource and there is a place for insanity and humor but I have noticed in the last couple years we have been losing some of the good old respected members or they just drop in once in a great while.

I come here for the fun and information about contracts and see what's new at UPS and union since UPS was a big part of my life. Also , since I was a commercial driver for 34 years ( 23 for brown ) , I have something valuable to contribute from my experience to new feeder drivers with their questions.
Feeders saves the day! I can't imagine driving those in a bad snow storm.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Maybe we should have BC stewards to defend members.

HVU
You realize this person posted this back in February when they first joined don't you?
Then goes several months before posting again, and they are all basically troll posts to say how we should be lucky and thankful for what we make, and not try to get the best possible contract we can.

Wally

You realize this person posted this back in February when they first joined don't you?
Then goes several months before posting again, and they are all basically troll posts to say how we should be lucky and thankful for what we make, and not try to get the best possible contract we can.
Now, now... you will upset Limbit App!

DReL.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
Jealous you didn't do it?