US Navy Names New Ship After A Dude Just Because He Was Gay

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Even then, if he's not shot in a workplace shooting, nobody knows who he is.
C1966028-5565-4834-ABFD-0D382EE48E97.jpeg
981857DE-13FF-4208-B160-2A2F102C4C1D.jpeg

The Driver

I drive.
There are many more deserving people whose name could be on this ship. This is all about wokeness, nothing more.
The backlash is all about MAGA culture war garbage.

Milk was treated like crap in the Navy for no other reason than his sexual orientation.

If this is important to you then why didn’t you contact the military with your own recommendation to name the ship?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Milk was treated like crap in the Navy for no other reason than his sexual orientation.

If this is important to you then why didn’t you contact the military with your own recommendation to name the ship?
How about the ‘Woke Fish’ ?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

So Milk had man on man action while in the service? Got kicked out because he violated the rules at the time. That make him naming material?

How about the other dude, was another ship named after him?

The Driver

I drive.
So Milk had man on man action while in the service? Got kicked out because he violated the rules at the time. That make him naming material?

How about the other dude, was another ship named after him?
The other dude wasn’t a celebrated civil rights activist. This is all just culture war crap, same as always.