US Navy Names New Ship After A Dude Just Because He Was Gay

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Meanwhile China is getting ready for war and the left here thinks our military is some big social experiment.

rod

Retired 22 years
Why can't people just be happy for others that are simply different from themselves and move on with their lives? Who was Harvey Milk hurting? Serious question.
I don't give a rats butt about Harvey Milk. All I know is that I wouldn't want to tell anyone I was serving on the "gay" ship. You would be the laughing stock of the Navy to admit that. Whoever thought naming that ship the Harvey Milk should be ran out of town. Name it after a REAL hero.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't give a rats butt about Harvey Milk. All I know is that I wouldn't want to tell anyone I was serving on the "gay" ship. You would be the laughing stock of the Navy to admit that. Whoever thought naming that ship the Harvey Milk should be ran out of town. Name it after a REAL hero.
Settle down Papa.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
How about Ensign George Henry Gay, jr was a Douglas TBD pilot shot down during the battle of Midway.
United States Navy Torpedo Squadron 8 operating from the aircraft carrier USS Hornet in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
Of the 30 aircrews from Hornet that participated in the pivotal Battle of Midway, Ensign Gay was the sole survivor.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
How about Ensign George Henry Gay, jr was a Douglas TBD pilot shot down during the battle of Midway.
United States Navy Torpedo Squadron 8 operating from the aircraft carrier USS Hornet in the Pacific Theater of Operations during World War II.
Of the 30 aircrews from Hornet that participated in the pivotal Battle of Midway, Ensign Gay was the sole survivor.
More likely they will call it the queer ship

rod

Retired 22 years
A Real hero -- what did Milk do besides suck C

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
And you know that’s what it will be called.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He’s not gay enough. Lol.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
The ship was even christened by a trannie! A guy in skirt! We’re doomed. Meanwhile the Chinese have built mock ups of American ships in a desert for practice bombing.
E781E490-6765-4AFE-8960-94B51FA47F4F.gif

The Driver

I drive.
Milk is a hero to others.