Vacant route for bid

21Savage

If a bid for vacant route is won, how long does managament have until they have to staff you on said route?

I have heard varying answers. 30 days, 7-10 days etc. Tried looking in the book. Found this but still wasn't clear to me. Does "awarded" just mean to inform one that they won the bid or to actually staff them on the route?

I'm in atlantic 639

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-203354_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210727-203354_Gallery.jpg
    356.8 KB · Views: 61

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
If a bid for vacant route is won, how long does managament have until they have to staff you on said route?

I have heard varying answers. 30 days, 7-10 days etc. Tried looking in the book. Found this but still wasn't clear to me. Does "awarded" just mean to inform one that they won the bid or to actually staff them on the route?

I'm in atlantic 639
Show up tomorrow jump in it and go what are they gonna do

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD

I'm in atlantic 639
Ha , let the battle begin.

you got what it takes to stand up to management?

you going to demand your bid route everyday and never receive surprise days off?

you going to cry and shake when the center manager calls you in morning to jump off your route?

they will crush you on that route and try to break you down...PREPARE FOR A BATTLE AND STAY STRONG UNION BROTHER

🧔✊

21Savage

you going to demand your bid route everyday and never receive surprise days off?

you going to cry and shake when the center manager calls you in morning to jump off your route?

they will crush you on that route and try to break you down...PREPARE FOR A BATTLE AND STAY STRONG UNION BROTHER

🧔✊
Ha appreciate you bro. I'm less than 2 years in but this wouldn't be my first route or first battle with management. But first time bidding a vacant route in the middle of the year. So process is new to me. But yeah it's basically going from toughest route in the loop to the easiest so I'm definitely expecting some * to ensue. And was told by ORS they aren't staffing me on new route because they don't have anyone to run the current one. (not my problem) Let the games begin.

21Savage

What happens when you go on vacation
First vacay in Sept. Haven't missed a scheduled work day since I started. Never had any entitlements first year and used my one sick and personal day before I got the route I'm on now. No other current cover driver has ever ran it lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
First vacay in Sept. Haven't missed a scheduled work day since I started. Never had any entitlements first year and used my one sick and personal day before I got the route I'm on now. No other current cover driver has ever ran it lol
Good time to learn

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ha appreciate you bro. I'm less than 2 years in but this wouldn't be my first route or first battle with management. But first time bidding a vacant route in the middle of the year. So process is new to me. But yeah it's basically going from toughest route in the loop to the easiest so I'm definitely expecting some * to ensue. And was told by ORS they aren't staffing me on new route because they don't have anyone to run the current one. (not my problem) Let the games begin.
I covered 40+ different routes it was a massive battle for my bid route. You can do it union brother. Your silly little supe will make up any excuse to not train anyone on it. A quick way to get onto your bid route is to repeat NOT MY BID ROUTE over and over at any questions they ask you. Best of luck my union brother
🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
crash and burn on any route they put u on that’s not your bid....just follow Orion 100% that’ll do it. I think I crushed them with a 13.50 hr day before they knew I meant business
🧔✊

542thruNthru

I'm in atlantic 639
Awarded to me means given the route. Once given the route it's yours and you should be on it. What is management saying?

allahuakbar

She/Her

🧔✊

This is the truth 110% lol.

21Savage

Awarded to me means given the route. Once given the route it's yours and you should be on it. What is management saying?
Not saying ish...just bs from on road supes. center manager hasn't even called and told me I got the route. Only found out through a stewie after doing my own digging.

Bid came down 2 Friday's ago.

Last edited: