Vacation time

Cementups

Box Monkey
Two more days left on my first action of 2015. Next one in May (Cosmo, I said May, wink*wink*). Gonna take my last 3 personals at the end of April as well so I get another mini vacation. Then our personals reset May 1.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Two more days left on my first action of 2015. Next one in May (Cosmo, I said May, wink*wink*). Gonna take my last 3 personals at the end of April as well so I get another mini vacation. Then our personals reset May 1.

Lemme know! I just hope stuff dries out soon!

upsman68

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1427517052.179167.jpg

I just hope the guy who covers me leaves me with a full tank when I come back to work.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We fuel off site using company credit cards. We used to be able to add items such as washer fluid but the new cards are only for fuel.
The company I worked for before working here was same policy. I always found this to be one of the more annoying parts of my day. Our hub is larger I guess so car wash does it on site. Thanks Dave you actually made me like my hub a little more.

upsman68

You guys have to gas your own package cars?
Yes we only have a diesel tank at our bdlg. My package car is gasoline so I fill up on my area with a company gas card. I used to keep in the pouch with the insurance cards but I would go on vacation and it would end up missing. So now I carry it on me.
They fired a driver a few months ago because he was taking cards and filling up his own personal vehicle. Really stupid.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
That's a car wash problem. They rarely wash our cars anymore. I don't leave trash in it. I empty my trash can at night. I wipe off the panel but I drive on a lot of dusty driveways and roads.

That would explain it. We don't have that issue around here as far as dusty driveways and roads, but back when I was a split driver I cleaned many instrument panels, engine covers, etc.

The filth that guys would allow to accumulate in their cab would gross me out.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The company I worked for before working here was same policy. I always found this to be one of the more annoying parts of my day. Our hub is larger I guess so car wash does it on site. Thanks Dave you actually made me like my hub a little more.

It can be annoying because there are only a few stations locally that have diesel.