Vacation time

Theoneandonly24

If I was recently promoted to full time do I have to start over as far how many vacations I get? Or will I still get my 3 weeks vacation because of the time I served as a part timer? I'm in local 177 if that helps with the response. Thank you.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
yes. come here to the brown cafe to get right, wrong, confusing , and nonsensical answers to your questions. we will leave you scratching your head .you can also use the search function to research . usually the answer is here somewhere but you'll have to read at least 100 posts on average to find it.

the best thing is to ask other employees at your center or a reliable shop steward.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
yes. come here to the brown cafe to get right, wrong, confusing , and nonsensical answers to your questions. we will leave you scratching your head .you can also use the search function to research . usually the answer is here somewhere but you'll have to read at least 100 posts on average to find it.

the best thing is to ask other employees at your center or a reliable shop steward.

You can always leave BC and no one will notice. Although I'm sure some will miss the amazing crap and lies you post.

Nobody is making you stay here and post and your "insights" are usually generic versions of information others have posted better.

Go find a washed up ex stripper forum if you don't like it

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
If I was recently promoted to full time do I have to start over as far how many vacations I get? Or will I still get my 3 weeks vacation because of the time I served as a part timer? I'm in local 177 if that helps with the response. Thank you.

Congrats & good luck.

You will keep your 3 weeks vacation, you'll get a 4th week when you hit 15 years with company. You should also have an option week. Unfortunately you'll be picking at the bottom of the seniority list so you better be ready to take up skiing lol.

What building/center have you been promoted in?

8000Shelf

Don't recall if l was ever paid out on my p/t weeks after I qualified as a full timer. Going to look into it/ grieve it thanks to this thread

P

pickup

You should ask a shop steward in order to get the best answer.

Congrats on your advancement.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Local 177. Yep, you keep company vacation weeks but go to bottom of center senority list.

If we go to "one list" like some of the talk would have it, you will jump back in seniority. Will that happen? Who knows?